Chapter 23- Moonlight Sun

Chapter 23- Moonlight Sun

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

I looked at the island in amazement. It was so beautiful. The sand was pure white and there was green everywhere.

I wondered why the island was called Moonlight Sun. I guess the best way is to ask. "Moonlight Sun? Why is it called that?"

He smiled. "You'll see later on tonight. In the mean time, we should get your stuff inside."

I followed him as he carried all my bags again. I felt some pain in my arm. I looked down at my cast. I had completly forgotten that it was broken. I saw the names of everyone that were inscribed on my cast. I tried to fight back tears.

I walked with Edward and we came to a house. It looked like a hut. I walked inside. Inside, the room looked cozy. The walls were painted a light blue and the funiture were all gray. I loved it. I walked into the other room which was a bedroom. The bed was a king sized bed. It had black blankets with white roses. The walls were painted a regular blue. There was a bathroom in the bedroom which included a shower and a really big tub. I walked out into the bedroom where Edward was unpacking my stuff.

He ran to me in a split second and smiled. "Do you like it?"

I nodded. "I love it! You found this island? Are you sure nobody knows about it?" '

He shook his head. "Nope. I glad you like it."

I put away my clothes that he took. I saw myself in the mirror. I looked awful. I decided to get a quick shower. After my shower, I brushed my hair which had lots of knots and tangles. I gave up and put my hair up, just the way I like it. I walked into the bedroom to get clothes. I wanted to put on something cozy. I found a purple silk dress that went down to my knees. I put that on and went into the kitchen. I smelled food cooking. I smelled the lovely smell of pancakes and eggs. I sat down and Edward handed me the food. I chowed down and finished in 10 minutes.

I got up. "Wow that was good. Where did you learn how to cook?"

He smiled. "Foodnetwork."

I raised an eyebrow. I went over to the counch so I could relax.

As I sat there, the memories from the night before came back to me. In my head, I saw visions of everybody's faces and expressions when they saw me and Edward together like that. I felt terriable. I didn't just break Bella's heart, I broke everybody's, including mine. I could never go back. I'll be facing pain and betrayal.

Edward came over to me and sat next to me. I was sitting up with my arms folded across my chest and my head down. Edward hugged me in a way that was comforting.

I felt a tear streak down my face. I was crying again. Edward flicked the tear off my face and murmured in my ear. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine."

"How can you say that? I hurt everybody! How do you even know if I want to be with you like this?" I was still crying.

He sighed. "It's not you, it's me. I couldn't think. I... I just wanted to be with you. When I watch you sleep, you hug me close and murmur ' I want you... stay...' or you you will say that all you wanted was to be with me... just the two of us... I wanted to grant your wish... but I did it the wrong way. I'm sorry."

Did I really say that? I answered my own question when he hugged me closer. Yes, I did. I felt guilty about it though. Was this the right way?

I thought about the reason why I moved to Forks. We were supposed to start a new life. I did get a new life... but not the one I really want.

I cried in his chest. He patted my back and hugged me.  I smelled the wonderful smell of his shirt. It smelled like flowers. That helped me clear my head but I couldn't stop crying.

"It's early. Maybe you should rest."

I nodded lightly. Edward picked me up and took me to the bedroom. He laid me down and pulled the covers on me. He went on the other side and laid on the other side next to me. I snuggled next to him. I eventually cried myself to sleep, yet again.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
ok i kind of used some ideas from breaking dawn so sorry about that.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like it i really like it

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

321 Views
1 Review
Added on January 31, 2009
Last Updated on January 31, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki