Chapter 12- Amusment

Chapter 12- Amusment

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

I walked into my biology class dazed. I saw Bella all over Edward who seemed to be bored. He looked at me and I smiled. Bella followed his gaze and smiled at me. I walked over to them since I sat right behind them.

"Where were you at lunch? Come to think of it, Alice and Rosalie weren't there either," Bella mused.

I shrugged. "We ate, well I ate, outside so they could talk to me," I replied.

"What did you talk about? Is there something wrong?"

"No not at all. Just wanted to talk to me. I forget what it was about though." No way was I going to tell her what we really talked about. I sat down next to Mike Newton. He seemed happy to see me. We didn't really do much. Mr. Banner taught a lesson. I wasn't really paying attention since I had a lot on my mind. For some reason, Mr. Banner once in a while would look at me like I was ready to yell again. I guess he doesn't trust me anymore. When the bell rang, I slowly put my stuff in my bag. Bella and Edward helped me get to my next class.

"Um... what do I have next?" I asked Bella knowing I'm with her again.

"Weren't with me last time?" she asked.

"Um... no because..." I trailed off since she figured it out already.

"No need to worry. We have Gym." She groaned a bit when she said that.

"Yes!" Without thinking I hugged Edward. "Thanks to you, I get to miss gym!" I always hated gym. I may look athletic but I'm not really good. On rare occations I usually was the best on whatever sport we played. Coach Clapp just gave me my uniform that I'll have to wear when I get better. I sat on the benches while I watched everyone play vollyball. Mike was with Bella. I laughed when I saw her play. She has to be the worst I have ever seen. By the time gym was done, I waited for Bella to come out. When she did I walked up to her.

I gave her a pat on the back and smiled. "Congratulations. You won an award for the worst student in gym history!" We laughed at my joke as we walked out of class. Edward, Alice, and Rosalie were waiting for us. Bella seemed shy around Rosalie when she saw her. I smiled but tried to keep calm since I was mostly looking at Edward.

"Hey Lauren, I'm still coming over to work on that History project right?" asked Alice. I gave her a wierd look but then caught on. It was an excuse for her to come over my house so Bella don't get supisous.

I nodded. "Yep. Um Bella... you mind if you take us home?" I felt uneasy asking.

She felt me tense and nodded with a kind smile. "Of course. I don't mind. What kind of project is it?"

I didn't know what to say but thankfully Alice spoke for me. "We have to do a presentation on the Quilute tribe. We have a field trip to La Push next Friday to help us with the project." Bella for some reason felt confused when she said that. I felt like I was missing out on something.

"Well we better go. I have to clean the house and cook dinner for Charlie when I get home. I hope your dad gets that job Lauren."

"Yep!" I said with a nod which made me feel like an anime character with the cute smile and pink dimples on the cheeks. I said goodbye to Edward and Rosalie even though I'll be seeing Rosalie in a couple of minutes. ON the way home, Alice was chatting away about the field trip and the "project" we were doing. By the time we pulled up at Bella's house,  got out with Alice.

"Well call me if you need anything," Bella said as she left for her house.

Alice leaned over my shoulder with the good arm and called over it. "Nonsense! I'll take care of her! Don't worry!" She was still on my shoulder after a minute.

"Um... Alice?" I asked.

"Yep?" she asked still hanging on.

I sighed. "Would you mind getting off me?"

"Oops. Sorry." She got off and we walked to my house in silence.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
ignore errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
Added on January 28, 2009
Last Updated on January 28, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki