Chapter 9- Love Triangle

Chapter 9- Love Triangle

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

I was in the hospital for 3 days so I could recover. It was the day I was reday to leave the hospital. Carlisle told me that I had to take medication for the next 2 weeks until I get better. I still have guaze bandages covering the cuts I created. Luckly, my left arm was broken so I could still write with my right arm.

I still could not stop thinking about Edward's kiss a couple of days ago. Edward was Bella's boyfriend. They were meant for each other. Why would he betray her like that? Probally another misunderstanding, I thought.

Now that I think about it, Bella hasn't come to see me. The last time I saw her was during the fight in school. I didn't feel mad. She probally thought it might make things worse if she came to see me. I decided once I get home, I'll go see her. Edward and Alice walked me to my dad's van so I don't fall over or something. Before I got in the van, I looked at Edward with a painful look. Then I went inside the van. As my dad drove the van, I saw Edward in the sideview mirror and he had a loved look on his face. I looked away, pained.

My dad studided me as we drove home. "You okay? You seemed troubled."

I shook my head. "No I'm just thinking about the gossip around school when I return tomorrow." I kind of worried about that a little. But that was the least of my troubles for right now.

We pulled up in front of my house but before I opened the door, my dad locked the doors. Lookes like we're going to have a talk.

"Listen... I'm not trying to be over protective about this. But first, congratulations!"

I looked at him like he just took the crazy train. "What?"

"It looks like someone has a crush on you! Edward Cullen. He talked to me before I came in. I asked for my approval if he can be with you. He's such a gentleman that kid. I agreed that you needed a boy in your life."

I was shocked. Edward LIKES me?! Was I now in a love triangle with Edward and Bella? Edward wants to be with me!? I couldn't say anything. Well at least he doesn't know about the relationship between him and Bella.

"I just wanted to talk to you about precaution. Don't go too far if-"

"DAD! I KNOW! I won't go THAT far! I'm a virgin! I don't have any plans to chnage that either." I hated it when he talks to me about this.

"Okay, I'm just warning you alright? Now let's get inside."

I tried to make a quick decision on rather I wanted to see Bella or not. I decided that it would be better off not to talk to her. I went straight upstairs in a daze. As I closed the door and hopped on my bed, I wimpered from the pain. No such a good idea to hop on a bed. I laid there, thinking about the last couple of days. I only moved here last Sunday and it was Thursday. I had a pretty hell of a week. I spent 75% of it in the hospital. It was 9 at night so my dad must of thought I went straight to bed. I felt hot in my room so I walked over and opened my window with my good arm. I went back to bed trying to sleep.

I laid there, tossing and truning. I was on the edge of the bed. As I turned in a direction, I bumped into something hard. It hurt a bit. I opened my eyes to find myself looking into Edward's eyes.

"Gah!" I yellped. He caught me. We both froze there, hoping I didn't wake my dad. I heard a snore and we both sighed softly. "What are you doing here?" I hissed through my teeth.

He sighed. "I needed to see you."

"How in the hell did you get in here?" I was still shocked from the scare he gave me.

I gestured toward the window. "The window." He gave a crooked smile which was lovely. I shook my head.

"Listen. As much as I love you being here, I don't think we should be together like this."

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Why?"

I sighed. "Edward, you belong with Bella. I can't bring myself into this relationship. If Bella finds out... oh god!"

"Lauren... you seem better for me. Around Bella I'm ready to kill her because of her scent. It's intoxicating! But with you, you're blood does smell good, but I wouldn't kill you. It's healthier for her, for me."

I felt like I was being used. But when I looked into his eyes, he seemed to love me, truly love me. I gave up. His beauty just overpowered me.

"Maybe you're right. I'm sorry. You can stay."

He smiled that wonderful smile of his. We leaned closer and our lips touched each other. We stayed like that for a while. I tried not to think that I was making out with a vampire who almost killed me a couple of days ago. In between kisses he said my name i such a lovely way. That night, I fell asleep, with Edward holding me.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
ignore errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

everythings happening to quickly but i like the turn the story took :)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
1 Review
Added on January 26, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki