Chapter 10- Nervous Wreak

Chapter 10- Nervous Wreak

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

 

I woke up in the morning with a loud yawn. What a night! I looked around my room for Edward. He wasn't anywhere in sight. I sighed with disappointment. I got out of bed, being careful with my injuries, when a piece of paper fell from my bed. I picked it up and unfolded it. Written inside was a note from Edward with really good handwriting.

 

Lauren,

I'm sorry I had to leave. I had some important business to take care of. I'll see you at school. I left part of my heart with you. Look after it for me love.

               Edward

 

I smiled but then frowned. I felt like I was being used. He was really Bella's boyfriend but he loved me also. I didn't know what to do. I got a shower, wincing a bit from the cuts. I fixed my hair up and put new bandages on the cuts. I really didn't want anybody seeing them. I got dressed and went downstairs. There was a note from my dad saying that he went for a interview for a job.

My dad was looking into working with Charlie. I smiled at the idea of my dad at my best friend's dad's side. I moaned again for the fact I have to face this problem in school today. I ate my toast and cereal in a daze, hoping that Edward would just come in and say this isn't right. But I wanted to be with him. I knew it wasn't right but I just love him. I had a couple minutes to get to school. I put on my coat, grabbed my bag, and headed out the door. I stood on the porch wondering about something. How in the hell was I going to get to school? It was pooring rain and I had a broken arm.

"Lauren!" I looked over to find Bella calling me. She ran, carefully, toward me. She slipped and I caught her just in time with my good arm. "Thanks. I really got to slow down."

I laughed. "Don't worry. At least I caught you before you end up like me."

Bella studied me over and started to apoligize. "Lauren. I am so sorry I didn't come to see you. I heard what happened in the woods with Edward. You have no idea how pissed off I am at him. I just couldn't visit... I was afraid you might not like me hanging around with someone who almost killed you!"

I smiled. "It's okay. I was sleeping in the hospital most of the time so you would of been bored to death. And no I wouldn't like you even if you had an alcoholic and drugy for a boyfriend. As long as you are you, there's no reason to just walk away from you." I pondered on the words I said.

"Thanks. Well... I suppose you need a ride with your injuries. I would smack you for cutting yourself up but it really wasn't your fault."

"Um... what's the story going around at school?"

"Well... people think that after you yelled at Edward, you ran away to the woods and while sitting underneath a tree, it fell right on top of you, leaving you unconscience. Then about an hour later, Alice and Edward found you."

I smacked myself in the head. "Honostly who thought of that!?"

She just shrugged. As we drove to school, my stomach was flipping. I forgot about the Edward issue while talking but it finally came back.

Bella looked at me with a concerned look. "Lauren, you okay? You've been shakey ever since we left. Is smething bothering you?"

I flinched. What was I going to say? "Nothing... nothing's wrong. Just nervous about people's reaction when they see me."

She smriked. "Now why are you worried about that?"

I shruuged. By the time we reached school, I was ready to fall over. My hands were all sweaty and my stomach had butterflies. I got out of her truck feeling very stiff. I closed the truck and walked to Bella feeling like a robot. Bella grabbed me and helped me go to class.

"We're... we're not going to see Alice or Edward?" I could barley say his name.

"No. I figured it would be better off if you didn't. Are you afraid that he'll hurt you again?"

I shook my head. "Of course not. He apoligized to me like crazy along with Rosalie. I like her. But it's just... for some reason I'm scared to go near him."

"I promise you that Edward would never hurt you again. He was just being an idiot as always." I gave her a confused look for that comment. She helped me get to English. During class, Bella helped me catch up with my school work. During 2nd period, I was ready to puke. Half the time, I was looking up at the clock and worrying about next period. When the bell rang, I flinched. I couldn't move. Bella had to drag me out of the classroom to get me to move.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Bella asked.

"I'll be fine," I assured her. But she made sure that I got to Algebra safley. I waved at her as she left with a worried look. I looked at Edward. He had that smile on his face again. I smiled a little. I walked over to my seat next to him. Class began as soon as a sat down.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
ignore errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I want to stop reading it because it is making me so pissed off that I'm grinding my teeth. Yet at some point I need to keep reading it. I'm hoping he's just testing her or something to make sure she's loyal to Bella. Or that he decides it's wrong that he's doing this is Lauren..Please give me a miracle.

Posted 14 Years Ago


OMG OMG i freaking love this story! I hope you write more soon! It is soooo good! I couldnt stop reading and i am sad becuase there are no more chapters!!

Hope you write more soon!

Lacey

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 27, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki