Chapter 26- My Surprise Visit

Chapter 26- My Surprise Visit

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

Jacob just stared at me like I just died and came back to life. I gave him a pleading look. I just walked in the house with my stuff since he wouldn't answer. I set them down and turned back around to look at him.

"What... Lauren... where were you!?" Jacob  asked astonished.

"We'll talk about that later but I need Bella and Edward back together."

"Why me? Did that leach like... break up with you? I'm confused!"

I sighed and we sat down on the sofa. I went through Moonlight Sun and the dream I had. He seemed to somewhat understand but was caught off guard when I mentioned about him being in the dream.

"Why was I in your dream?"

"I think it's because you're the one to go to for help. I DON"T KNOW! I'm trying to figure this out too you know!" I felt overwelmed. Lot's of thoughts went through my head. I felt like I was ready to explode any second now.

"Has... has Bella ever came to you... when she's hurt?"

"Yes... she has. This wasn't the first time. One time Edward left her for a really long time. She came to me and I guess we clung. All that changed when I became a werewolf and when Alice came back for her."

I felt confused. "Wait... the whole entire family left?" 

"Yep. Edward thought it would be best but it wasn't. Bella made a stupid attempt of jumping off a cliff and Alice sees the future so she saw her jump and came back. She thought she was dead but was wrong. Edward misunderstood and tried to kill himself but was stopped."

This didn't make any sense. Edward left her once? This was his second time? Now I really felt horrible. I know he meant for the better but it only made things worse.

"Well... how do you feel about this?" I asked Jacob.

"Personally, I don't like it. I just wish those filthy bloodsuckers will just go to hell." 

I got mad. "Ok, FYI they're all nice and not like other vampires. You know that. I understand that it's because of the treaty but you have no right to say that. They haven't broken it so you shouldn't say anything!" 

He was stunned. I was ready to flip out again if he said the wrong thing. Instead, he apoligized. "You're right. I'm sorry. But I don't want to see Bella unhappy so I guess I'll help you."

I hugged him without thinking. "Thanks so much!" Unlike Edward, he was hot. Not that way but he was HOT! I was sweating so much that I pulled back. I much rather perfer the cold.

"Heh, sorry. Werewolf thing." Of course, I thought.

Just then the door knocked. Jacob got up to answer it. When he opened it, he didn't look to happy.

"Hey Jacob," said a familier gloomy voice.

"Um... Bella..." He didn't know what to do. He quickly looked back at me for help.

I nodded to say that she should come in. Jacob turned back to Bella.

"Ok Bella. Don't get upset but she really wants to talk to you. She csme back for a reason."

She walked in. "What are you talking about?" When she turned around to see me, she looked pained. I smiled at her and tried to be friendly. She looked more than astonished than Jacob did when I came.

"What are YOU doing here?"

I made myself sound conviencing. "I need to talk to you. Please. I know you're mad at me but I want you back with Edward."



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wait wait wait..You said that Bella had only been in Forks for 3 months in the beginning of your book...It had been a year and a half when Edward left her. You really need to watch your facts.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Oh GOD PLZ DO THE NEXT CHAPTER PLZ PUBLISH IT I"M DYING *dying*

Posted 15 Years Ago


OMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *gaps for air* soooo many questions! who is going to be with?s edward going to be mad? what about everybody esle?

Posted 15 Years Ago


More plz so good don't ever stop make a sequel or something wen u finishe this one its the best frivken thing i've ever read

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 1, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..