Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

Bella POV

 

    I was hunting, somewhere near the boder to Canada and the United States, in Washington State. My husband, Edward Cullen, was home watching our daughter, Renesmee. Jacob, her soulmate, would've watched her but he had to help Billy today. I needed to hunt so I don't have the urge to kill her for her part human blood. I've learned to control myself better since I was a vampire a year ago.

    In the clearing, I could see an elk, feeding on grass. I was on top of a tree, ready to pounce at the right time. I waited. I jumped, catching the animal off guard. I sank my teeth into the defensless creature and drank from it. The warm blood filled me up as my throat cooled down. Once I was done with it, I tossed the lifeless animal into the bushes. I licked the rest of the blood off my lips. My throat felt better, no longer burning, so I decided to run for home.

      As I was running, I stopped to a certain smell.

      This new smell didn't quench me. But I knew it was human. But that wasn't the reason I stopped. The scent of this blood was really strong. It was like smelling a forest fire. I decided to go check it out, since I'm way to full for more blood.

      I jumped through tree to tree and landed in a crouching position on the ground.

       Only 10 feet in front of me, was a boy. I walked over with caution to make sure he didn't see me. I looked him over and he was unconcious. Blood was around him and he had cuts and bruises like he just ran through lots of sharp trees. But this wasn't just any boy.

        This boy looked just like Edward.

       I knew it couldn't be him cause he smelled like human. He had messy bronze hair and was wearinf a yellow and black shirt labled Hufflepuff. I wonder what that means. But he was losing so much blood and he also had a huge cut over his chest, like something struk him hard. I couldn't leave him here.

      Without thinking, I picked him up, bridal style, and ran for home. I ran through the trees as fast as I could. The boy in my arms was fradgile and I needed to get him help.

      Finally, I was at the Cullen house. I barged in, acidentlt breaking the door, and ran into Carlisle's office. I broke that door to as I barged right in.

       Carlisle, who was reading something, stood up at his desk with an alramed look. "Bella! What's wrong?!"

       I gestured to the boy in my arms. "I found him while I was hunting. He needs your help. He's bleeding really bad."

       Carlisle led me to the one room in the house just for these kind of situations. I laid him down on the bed carefully like he was a glass doll. he seemed so pale. I heard his heartbeat and it was really faint.

      Carlisle looked him over. "Well...I can see why you saved him.... but I'm afraid he don't have much time."

      My own vampire ears couldn't handle it. This boy was about to die and it hurt me to look at him this way. I looked at Carlisle. "Please.... can we try? I can't see him die this way!"

       Carlisle looked at me with astonishing eyes. His gold eyes pierced at me with understanding. He made his choice. He leaned into the boy's neck and bit into him.

       There was a jerk in him. I never seen any vampire change someone so I found it facinating oddly enough. When Carlisle let go, the boy started to scream in agony. I knew that would happen. For three days this boy would be in pain. By then, he will be one of us.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
watcha think!? liked it? this is a one shot so hope u like it so far!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't know anything about harry potter, but I still like this story. I'm just sad to see it is only one book!

Posted 14 Years Ago


dude is he gunna be a vamp/wizard!!!!!!! omg and they guna b twins! like exaCT TWINS! whoa!

Posted 14 Years Ago


wait wait wait what the #($%??? SO LIKE, EDWARD AND CEDRIC WILL LOOK THE F*****G SAME?!?!!


AND CEDRIC WILL BE A WIZARD VAMPIRE!!! WTF?!?!?!

Posted 14 Years Ago


what about cedric's magic? you know, the wizard stuff. and cedric died in england. but bella found him in washington?? good idea, tho. just needs a little touch-up.

Posted 14 Years Ago


aheeeheee! IT'S CEDRIC DIGGORY OMG.....this is gonna be like heaps good :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love this chapter!!!!!! It's gonna be a good book,I can tell all ready!!!
Luv,Leylia:)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 25, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by LilyMae


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 5 Chapter 5

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki