I'm Sick Of Liberals!

I'm Sick Of Liberals!

A Chapter by Matt B

I am SICK AND TIRED of the left's constant attempts to politicize and divide this nation.  Their policy is "divide and conquer", which through history, has been proven to work.  The left wants to bring down President Trump "by any means necessary", even by violent means.  They can't handle the fact that, oh my God, people actually voted for a REPUBLICAN over their candidate.  They say "that's so wrong, and so offensive"; oh yeah? To paraphrase pro wrestling, "I've got two words for ya"....bite me.  And just so you know, even almost a full year after the fact, there is still NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE to suggest Russian collusion in any way.  The only "evidence" are "facts" and allegations that you yourself dreamed up.  Maybe you would've won if you ran Bernie Sanders, but the fix was in.  Forgot about that one, didn't you, liberals? For perhaps the billionth time, TRUMP WON, FAIR AND SQUARE.  GET OVER IT!! 

By the way, I would be remiss if I didn't mention a particular "nugget of wisdom".  How do I say this so that even a liberal will understand what I say? Your hero, Hillary Clinton, is a lying, arrogant, pompous you-know-what that thinks she's better than everyone else, and above the law to boot.  She, as well as Barack Obama, betrayed Americans who begged and pleaded for her assistance.  Do four Americans who died in Benghazi, Libya, ring a bell? They should; those are four families who will never get to see their loved ones again, or celebrate a Christmas or Thanksgiving with them.  And what exactly happened when these brave Americans asked for help? Hillary ignored them, and Obama went to bed; but if that promotes your agenda, then "what difference does it make"?

To quote a song by "The Smiths":

"All men have secrets, and here is mine, so let it be known;
For we have been through hell and high tide;
I think I can rely on you.  

And yet you start to recoil;
Heavy words are so lightly thrown,
But still I'd leap in front of a flying bullet for you.

So what difference does it make?
So what difference does it make?
It makes none, but now you have gone,
And you must be looking very old tonight"

-- The Smiths, "What Difference Does It Make?"


© 2017 Matt B


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on October 19, 2017
Last Updated on October 19, 2017