Going Along

Going Along

A Chapter by Sor
"

Pellimore asks her friends if they really want to go so far.

"
 "Out of Pixie Hollow!" exclaimed Rosetta. "We'll... we'll be.. killed!"
 "That's what Mariel said," said Pellimore calmly.
 "Let's go!" Fawn said. "The bees are still out there!"
 They all went without thinking about their decision. When they got to the forest that divides Pixie Hollow from the wilderness, they stopped. It seemed as if no life was in there. It looked so dark and unwelcoming.
 "Uhhh, guys," Terrence began nervously, "you do know why this is called "Beyond Life Woods,' right?"
 "I th-think s-so," Ember stammered. "Is it because nothing can survive in there?"
 "Exactly."
 "Come on," Pellimore exclaimed, "let's go!"
 "Shouldn't we think this through?" Iridessa snapped.
 "Sorry," Pellimore said quietly.
 Tinker Bell shook her head. "But the bees are in there! Remember what we heard?"
 "We heard it from a rabbit," Rosetta complained.
 "My rabbit," Pellimore responded, forgetting her shyness in arguments. "I've known Mariel for around one year, and she's never lied to me. I'm going, whether or not you are."
 That brought some unpleasant memories to Terrence. Hadn't he said similar words at Big Gouge Gully? He...
 "Well, I won't," Rosetta said matter-of-factly.
 "Alright, who's coming?" Pellimore asked.
 "I will, of course," Fawn said.
 Sivermist also volunteered. Rosetta and Iridessa wouldn't waste their time hustling after Honey Bees. Tink wanted to come.
 "I'm comin', Pelli!" exclaimed Ember.
 "So," began Pellimore sarcasticly, "I assume you're not coming, Terrence?"
 Terrence looked from Rosetta and Iridessa to the others. One side believed in their own better, while the other side believed in everyone's better.
 "I'm going to do the right thing," he said, "whether or not you will also."
 After they set off, Ember came up to Pellimore and whispered: "Terrence would've gone for Tink anyway."
 "No," replied Pellimore. "He doesn't like to see anyone get hurt. He's coming out of real compassion, not boyish love."
 "Yea, I guess you are right, Pelli. You look on the inside much better than any of us. You've got wisdom of the heart."
 "Oh, I wouldn't say that," Pellimore responded politely.


© 2014 Sor


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on August 2, 2013
Last Updated on March 28, 2014
Tags: pellimore, fairies, tinkerbell, disney, animals


Author

Sor
Sor

Boise, ID



About
I love animals! I also enjoy the Disney Fairy stories. Those aren't the only stories I write, just a majority. more..

Writing
After the Fight After the Fight

A Chapter by Sor