The Honey Bees

The Honey Bees

A Chapter by Sor
"

The gang sees the Honey Bees!

"
 Pellimore walked silently alongside Mariel. The woods didn't seem as scary as when they first entered. It was nice to know some life was in them, not beyond it. Ember had been going quiet, probably because she was losing hope, but not Pellimore.
 "Hey, on the bright side," she commented, "we're getting some fellowship time."
 "Not so good," Silvermist responded.
 "Yea," the others agreed.
 "Oh, yea, you're right," Pellimore began sarcasticly, "we already knew what we were: big sacks of pessimism."
 Fawn looked astonished. "We... well... were..."
 "That's just what I thought, even worse: big sacks of deep depression."
 Mariel started squeaking as loud as she could. She pointed and hopped. 
 "What is it, girl?" asked Pellimore.
 "I see!" cried Terrence, surprising everybody. "The Honey Bees! Right near that lake!"
 "Let's go!" Pellimore cried, not waiting for an objection.
 "Yipee!" cried Fawn, jumping up and down.
 "Yoo-hoo!" Ember exclaimed as she leaped into the air, but didn't come down! She was flying with no dust!
 "How..." Tink marveled.
 "I... don't... know! But it's awesome!"
 "Cool!" yelled Pellimore. "Alright Honey Bees, ready to go home?"
 The bees all nodded. One flew up to her and started buzzing.
 "What's he saying?" asked Sil.
 "I'm rusty on my Bee," admitted Pellimore. "But I do speak fly and firefly, and some of the words are similar. I think he's saying they're all dreadfully sorry for the pain they costed us. He also says they were scared by something they saw."
 "What was it?" asked Tinker Bell.
 "Oh... that's not important," Pellimore stated. "What is important is that we get these guys back home."
 "Right," the rest said.
 "How'll we get them home?" asked Silvermist.
 "Uh... was that rhetorical?" responded Pellimore. "They will follow us home, simple right? Do I need to repeat that in my best American accent?"
"No," everyone replied.
 "Let's get movin'!" Fawn exclaimed.
 "First," Pellimore said, "I'm burning, anyone else care for a dip?"
 "I do!" cried Ember as she landed. Everyone else quickly consented and followed them to the lake.




 


© 2013 Sor


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on August 18, 2013
Last Updated on August 18, 2013


Author

Sor
Sor

Boise, ID



About
I love animals! I also enjoy the Disney Fairy stories. Those aren't the only stories I write, just a majority. more..

Writing
After the Fight After the Fight

A Chapter by Sor