Finally home

Finally home

A Chapter by Sor
"

All of them finally come home!

"
 Ember smiled casually. "I like Home," she said. "It's where I can eat, sleep, relax, and tease my friends about their crushes."
 "That sounds like a typical Ember," said Pellimore.
 "Are you implying anything by that last one?" asked Terrence. "Because it really sounds like you are."
 Ember grinned. "Oh yes I am, Mr. I Like..."
 "That would be enough," Terrence was obviously ready to change the subject.
 "Pixie Hollow!" yelled Tink. "I see it! Do you? There!"
 "Yes, I do!" Ember said excitedly.
 They all rushed as fast as they could. Then they saw a multitude of Fairies coming up to them.
 "Looks like we've invited the unwelcome 'Welcome Home' people," Pellimore said with sarcastic nervousness.
 The Minister of Spring came up to them.
 "We thank you for saving our Honey Bees," he said.
 "Uh... they came home with everyone else," Ember pointed out.
 "I know. But we heard of this 'Kalim' and assumed you stayed and fought."
 "Yes, we did," Tinker Bell said. "Actually, Terrence here really fought him off."
 Terrence shook his head. "But don't give me any credit. I don't need it."
 The Minister smiled at him. "Such humility. We shall thank you indeed, Terrence, for you saved us. You must accept a little thanks."
 "Okay, fine. You're welcome, anyways."
 Silvermist, Fawn, and Mariel came up to them.
 "Sorry we didn't stay and help," apologized Fawn.
 "It's okay, I understand," Ember replied. "You were scared."
 They nodded. Then Fairy Mary came up to them.
 "You are brilliant, Tinker Bell, brilliant. One of my workers, going out and saving the bees is a great honor for me too."
 The other Ministers came up and said their thanks. Then, suddenly, Queen Clarion came.
 "You four deserve much thanks indeed, but we still have a season to attend to. Fairies, back to work!"
 They all went. Rosetta and Iridessa came up to the four.
 "We're dreadfully sorry we didn't come along in the first place," Iridessa said.
 "Yea, me too," Rosetta chimed in.
 "Ah... it's fine. We forgive you. Now we all know: always hustle after Honey Bees," Pellimore said as they all went to attend to the Spring preparations.


© 2013 Sor


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on August 25, 2013
Last Updated on August 26, 2013


Author

Sor
Sor

Boise, ID



About
I love animals! I also enjoy the Disney Fairy stories. Those aren't the only stories I write, just a majority. more..

Writing
After the Fight After the Fight

A Chapter by Sor