Home again

Home again

A Chapter by Sor
"

They return with the Honey Bees!

"
 Ember smiled. "Oh, come on," she said. "We'll get them home alright. You just wait and see."
 "Oh, I'm not worried about that," Pellimore said coolly.
 "But you're not worried by anything," Fawn pointed out.
 "Well... what's there to worry about? Except that I'm hungry."
 Ember shrugged. "Well, don't look at me. It's not like I can snap my fingers and an apple tree will appear." But when she said this after she snapped her fingers, an apple tree did appear.
 "Wow," she began in a mystified voice, "I can fly without dust and make an apple tree appear! Cool!"
 "Yea, suspicious if you ask me," Terrence put in.
 "But no one asked you," Pellimore said plainly, "so you don't need to say what you think."
 "I think it's totally awesome!" exclaimed Tinker Bell.
 "That's something anyone could find awesome," Silvermist said.
 Mariel signaled for them to get moving.
 "Okay, girl, okay," Pellimore laughed.
 As they walked along, they saw a strange sight. There was their catapult, right in front of them!
 "Weird," muttered Tink.
 "You thought you could just stop me from ruining Spring... well, no sir-ee," said a mysterious voice.
 "Who's there?" demanded Ember.
 "Oh, just Kalim; your worst enemy!"
 "I'm sorry," started Pellimore in sarcastic politeness, "but I don't believe I know a Kalim."
 "Well, you should," Kalim responded. "I'm out to ruin Spring for Pixie Hollow!"
 "Why?" asked Silvermist.
 "Because I so happen to know one of you very well."
 "Well, it's not me," Tink said matter-of-factly.
 "Oh, I know."
 "Nor me," came Fawn's voice.
 "Or me," Pellimore replied.
 Silvermist shook her head and shrugged.
 "Gr! Just run for it! Clearly I can't trick you!" Kalim shouted.
 All ran except Tink, Pellimore, Ember, and Terrence.
 "I'll fight you if you're out to ruin Spring!" Ember declared.
 "Oh, you caught me. Your other friends were smart enough to run from me, why won't you?" 
 "Because you want to make other people's life miserable; I can't allow that!" Tink exclaimed.
 "Yea, me neither!" Pellimore followed up.
 Ember charged at Kalim and jumped. Kalim let out a rock from the catapult. Ember flew out of the way.
 "F.Y.I, I can still fly!" she cried.
 "I don't want any of you!" Kalim nearly screamed. "I want another! Have you noticed one of you has been strangely quiet? I have!"
 Ember looked over her shoulder. Pellimore and Tinker Bell stared. The one who had been being strangely quiet was none other than Terrence!
 "Yes," Terrence said shakily, "you want me."
 "Why would he?" asked Tink.
 "Oh, he knows, don't you, Flash?"
 "Flash? Who in worlds is Flash?" Ember inquired.
 "Me," Terrence replied flatly. "You see, I'm not just Dust-keeper Terrence; I'm also a Tranger named Flash."
 "A Tranger? What's that?" Pellimore said.
 "A ranger after Titans," explained Terrence. "A Tranger has to be dramatized by a Titan in the past to be one. I was."
 "How? Please tell us!" Tink cried.
 "Yes, Terrence, please tell them," Kalim pleaded evilly.
 "Well... I don't know where to start. I... am one who has had a mother and father."
 "But, isn't that impossible?" stated Pellimore.
 "No. I am a 'son'. When I was very young, a Titan came into my house and ate my... my..."
 "Who?" Ember asked urgently.
 "My... mother."
 "Ooh, yes, and she was quite tasty," Kalim commented.
 "You're just a fiend! I'm out to get you!" Terrence yelled. "We finish this whole affair! Now!"
 When Fawn,the Honey Bees, Silvermist, and Mariel got home, they all thought the same thing: home again!
 


© 2013 Sor


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on August 20, 2013
Last Updated on August 20, 2013


Author

Sor
Sor

Boise, ID



About
I love animals! I also enjoy the Disney Fairy stories. Those aren't the only stories I write, just a majority. more..

Writing
After the Fight After the Fight

A Chapter by Sor