There is a Bear

There is a Bear

A Chapter by Sor
"

The friends run into a ferocious Grizzly!

"
 Mariel hopped along the floor of the woods. Her keen sense of hearing is what was helping them track the Honey Bees. She came upon a raspberry bush and was about to turn East, when Pellimore stopped her.
 "Hey, Mariel," she said in Rabbit. "Let's stop here to eat."
 Mariel vigorously nodded her grey head. She went up and started nibbling the raspberries and leaves.
 "What are we waiting for?" inquired Fawn. "The bunny approves!"
 "I believe we're waiting for that Grizzly Bear to go before we eat," Pellimore said in a hushed voice.
 Mariel immediately stopped eating and froze. The bear stood on two long, scruffy legs. It sniffed the air. It looked down toward Mariel's position. The bear bent down and tried to grab Mariel when she jumped away as fast as she could.
 "Hold on, Mariel!" cried Pellimore, "we're coming!" 
 The rest started chasing after the bear and the bunny. Fawn tried to stop the bear from chasing the Little Grey Rabbit.
 "Hey, Scruffy Pants!" she yelled. "There's easier prey, you know!"
 'Scruffy Pants' looked at Fawn and snapped his jaws.
 "Uhh... HELP!" Fawn started to run (mind you that Fairies can't run very fast).
 "Fawn! Grab my hand!" Pellimore cried as she swung down on a bendy twig.
 "I... almost got it... aha! Got you! Swing up!" Fawn cried hurriedly.
 Pellimore tried to swing up, but she plus Fawn was too much weight. Mariel came bounding up. She kicked the bear's rear end as hard as she could.
 "Ow-oooh!" cried the bear. It turned around to face Mariel, who spit at his face! 
 Just then, the other Fairies came up with what looked like catapult. It released a large rock at the Grizzly's face.
 "E-ahhh!" the bear let out a terrible cry as the rock hit it square on the nose. He went growling into the woods.
 Tink laughed. "Bye, you nasty bear!" she cried.
 "Great idea with the catapult there!" Pellimore complimented.
 "Thanks. It was actually Terrence's idea to invent something; I thought of the catapult half."
 Terrence didn't say anything.
 "By the way, that was smart thinking!" Tink said smiling at him.
 This made Terrence blush.
 "Aw, what's the matter?" teased Ember. "Someone embarrassed that they're being called 'smart' by their girlfriend?"
 "Actually," Terrence responded, "I'm not that smart, Tink."
 "Oh, yes you are! Even though I'm a Tinker, I probably would've never thought of that!"
 Terrence turned even redder.
 Pellimore giggled. Then everyone else started stifling laughter, except Tink.
 "What's wrong, Terrence?" she asked, "is it something I said?"
 "Oh, yea," Fawn said giggling.
 Ember cut in: "Yea, it's just because he likes you so much, he feels embarrassed to be called 'smart' by you!"
 Tink gave Terrence a questioning look. "Is that true?"
 Terrence shrugged. "Yuh know alright."
 Tinker Bell, not getting what that meant decided to get the troop moving again.
 Pellimore came up to Terrence and whispered: "Good answer!"
 "Thank you," he responded humbly (to which we all know he is so even if he denies it).


© 2013 Sor


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on August 14, 2013
Last Updated on September 1, 2013


Author

Sor
Sor

Boise, ID



About
I love animals! I also enjoy the Disney Fairy stories. Those aren't the only stories I write, just a majority. more..

Writing
After the Fight After the Fight

A Chapter by Sor