Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Heartful5160

I woke up to find myself handcuffed to the bedpost. When I opened up my eyes, the light had hurt my eyes. The brightness. I looked over at the clock and it was about noon. Where was my phone? I needed my phone. I bet they have all my belongings. My head was pounding. “ Devin!” I yelled. Tears started streaming down my face. I wanted and needed to get out of here. This is definitely not the place where I belong. I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and I know Devin’s footsteps and what I was hearing, those weren’t his. I watched the knob on the door turn to the left. My stomach started turning. I don’t remember barely anything from last night. I don’t remember how I got in here in the first place. “ Well, look who’s awake?” Devin’s friend said. I remembered him for sure. He came closer to me, “ Don’t come close to me. I’ll scream,” I warned him.

He got in my face, “ Baby, let me tell you something. You scream and I shoot,” he pulled out a gun,  “Do you understand?”

Fierce and anger was boiling inside of me, “ What if I don’t? What happens then? You know you can’t keep me here forever,” I said with anger.

He traced the gun on my cheekbones, “ Oh’ baby, you must not know. I guess my homeboy, Devin didn’t tell you about what goes on here, huh?”, then he took the gun down to my legs and back up and I traced it with my eyes as he went along, “ because baby, you’re about to make me some money today, do you understand?” I looked into his controlling, yet mean eyes, “ I said, do you understand?” he repeated again.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I yelled back at him.

“ Oh’ don’t act like you don’t know.”

“I don’t, so why don’t you tell me, why?”

“Look here little lady, I get money in ways that would have never have crossed your mind. I’m crazy up here,” he pointed the gun to his head. Without a doubt, I thought. Yeah, you have a girl that you’re holding hostage with handcuffs and waving a gun in her face, yeah you’re crazy alright.

     I watched him leave the room with the gun laying on the end of the bed, “Help!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. Another guy walked in and sat next to me, “ Look, I’m gonna try to help you get out of here, alright, but promise me that you’ll do everything that BJ says,” I believe that he  was talking about Devin’s friend, the crazy guy.

“So, what’s in it for me?”

“ Me getting you out of here.”

“ What is he going to do to me? And where’s Devin?” I wondered.

“ Make money off of you,” he replied, “ Devin left this morning.”

“ He left me here with you crazy people?”

“ Whoa! I’m not crazy! I’m here to help you.”

“ I’m sorry. Look, I’m scared out of my mind, alright? No offense, but I’m a white girl stuck in a house with thugs, now put yourself in my place. You would be scared too, right?”

“ Yeah.”

“ So, don’t blame me for all the yelling, OK? I’m going through some personal problems in my life and really that’s the only reason why I’m here. Devin said this would be a good place to get rid of my stress, my problems, you know where I’m getting at,” I explained. He got up from the bed and he walked towards the door and placed his hand on the knob and he turned back to me,

“ Just please do what BJ says, OK? The better off you are with him the better off you are yourself. I’ll be back to get you, OK?”

“ Wait, when?”

“Soon, very soon.”

“ OK.”

“ I promise that I’ll get you out of here, before BJ does anything to you. Trust me, OK?”

“ OK.” The tears started to roll down my face, because I was scared that he wasn’t going to come back in time to get me out of here.


       BJ walked into the room and picked up the gun off the edge of the bed, where it’s been sitting for the past three hours. He got on top of me and started to maneuver the gun around on me. From my head to my chest. “What do you want from me?” I asked him, calmly. He started to bite his lip and laid the gun behind him, between my legs. I placed his hands around my neck, “ Baby as soon as I saw you, I knew I had to get some of that. Plus, I knew that right when I saw you I knew that you would be good to make me some money. You don’t know what that means, huh, white girl?”  I shook my head, “ Well, let me tell you. I’m gonna bring in some guys that gonna get some sex out of you for money,” he moved his hand up and under my shirt. That’s when tears started to come down my cheeks again, “ That’s right. I’m gonna make them guys pay me to have sex with you,” he explained with a big grin. Like he just found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

“You can’t do that,” I said through gritted teeth.

“Don’t believe me? Well, you’ll see if I’m foreal or not when the first guy comes in here for you. You won’t think I’m kidding either. And by the way,” I could feel his hands move around on my breasts, “ he’s going to get his moneys worth with you, so I would keep my hands to myself if I were you.”

“ Maybe you should try and keeping your hands to yourself, then,” I mentioned. He brought his hands back up and wrapped his hands around my neck again. He tilted my neck and he started to kiss on my neck, “ Man, my boy's gonna love you,” he said into my neck.

“Please don’t do this to me, please,” I cried. He unbuttoned my pants and from there I remember of some of the things that happened last night. The shot, the drink, and the weed. They gave me the shot to overdose me and make me pass out, so that gave them the idea if they could drug me good enough, they could get what they wanted from me.


     He started to leave the room, “ By the way, I believe that was better than last night,” he said with a smirk and closed the door behind him. “Go to hell!” I yelled back. I looked at the bed and stared at my pants and shirt that was no longer on my body. After staring and thinking for too long, I fell asleep.



© 2015 Heartful5160


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your description made the place come alive in vision and in thoughts. You have create bad place for the young girl. A powerful and intense chapter.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


Heartful5160

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much!!!! I try to make really good twists that readers would never expect to be coming!.. read more
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

My pleasure and you are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 9, 2015
Last Updated on July 9, 2015


Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing