Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Three Months Later

Three Months Later

A Chapter by Heartful5160

I don’t even know what to say about how great my life is going now. I’ve put my life back to the pieces that God wanted glued together. No more drugs. No more depression. I do everything that I can to help others around the community. Josh is doing the same as well. He’s actually turned his life around for God. He gave his life to God. That was a great moment! Yes, such a tearjerker! These are moments in my life that I would never forget and not for a second would I go back to the life that revolved around Satan. I revolve my life and everything that I do around God.


     My father has moved on, of course he will never forget my mom. He has moved into a much smaller house and put it up for sale. My mother and Greg are still together of course. They have removed themselves out of the state to Idaho. My mom has deleted herself out of mine. I mean I can’t really say I’m bothered about it, because all the heartache and pain she’s my put my father through. I mean I am her daughter and we have a special connection that would never be broken. Sometimes I do wish that she would at least call or fly down here to see me. I can’t really say much, because I can’t run her life for her. If that’s how she wants to be, well I can’t really do anything about it.


      Me and Josh have actually moved to Louisiana, to get away from Devin and BJ. We didn’t want them to come and find us and get revenge, so we made that a perfect plan. So, overall we love our lives together and hopefully he’ll put the ring on it in the future.







© 2015 Heartful5160


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on June 14, 2015
Last Updated on July 9, 2015


Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing