Chapter I

Chapter I

A Chapter by Joey Nizz

After a long day at the market near my home, as I was leaving an old lady approached me and offered to sell me this medievalish looking amulet, I was in a hurry to take the groceries that I bought back home but she was very adamant on selling the amulet, It looked cool so I was like okay 2 birds with one stone, Ill manage to get her off of my back and ill take home this cool looking amulet, I asked how much do I owe her for it and she said no cash just enjoy the rest of your life with your new amulet, I was over joyed with this and ran home.
As I got home, I called upon my fiancee (Sally) to show her my new amulet, I excitedly showed her the amulet and she became angry because I forgot the groceries where I got the amulet, I felt so bad for forgetting them so I put on the amulet and started to joke around as if I was from the medieval times.
And that's when it all began.. the screams, the visions! I fought with them and shouted and screamed back at them until I realized it wasn't real.. it was was the amulet!
I immediately took it off, and saw my fiancee just standing there right across, mouth open with this strange look, she was looking at me with such a scorn look!
What did I say?
What happened?
What have I done or said when I wore the amulet?
I never knew what happened
But all I knew was
I never saw Sally again..




© 2017 Joey Nizz


Author's Note

Joey Nizz
I dunno give me your feedback, because I am not as satisfied :p

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Where the sentence begins - 'As I got home' - the follow on sentence shows hims showing the Amulet to Sally twice, so you might need to look into that. Also the word 'Amulet' gets mentioned too many times and too close together, so that is something else which needs to be addressed.

So, Sally vanishes becuase of the amulet - this piece does have a lot of legs in it.
Just a suggestion for you - why don't you write out a prologue, which will give some background history.
I am sure you are creative enough to do this. But its just a suggestion.

I did enjoy the story and am intrigued as to where it will go next.

Mark.



Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

I wrote this separately before adding the other parts and yes you are right there are too many repet.. read more
It is really good it could be better if it is in a longer form.
Perhaps a book.
But then too it is lovely.
I always enjoy your works

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

I was actually thinking of making it longer with more chapters, but I guess I might do it now since .. read more
Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

It's my Pleasure
Wooow. This one could be great. I don't know it it is fantasy or horror but give it a try to write more. A book could be good for this one.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

I was actually thinking for the longest time to actually make it as book but I dunno. Its all in my .. read more
How long the game, of shuttle/badminton, foot ball, basket ball, with blind shades, as if invisible, its ok, you can have your own time, where others is thier own time.

Posted 6 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 6, 2017
Last Updated on May 7, 2017
Tags: Amulet, Dark, Change, Love, destruction, chaos, pain, suffer


Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing