Chapter VI

Chapter VI

A Chapter by Joey Nizz

As many years passed, I grew very old, the amulet was accelerating my aging process but was keeping me alive anyways and with the time I forgot who I was and became one with the cursed host.
I used to cause mayhem upon any village or town I came a cross too, and stealing their valuables to keep and woman as trophies, and even though I looted so many valuables and kidnapped so many women as the years went by, there was a weird feeling inside of me and I didn't know what it was, it was like i was missing something or someone.
I came across a town and found Pam all grown up, she was shocked to see me still wondering with the amulet, I didn't recognize her because the curse have erased my memories and kept them locked away somewhere where I nor anybody else can find them!
Pam came to me and said: Wow you're still wearing that amulet? Thanks to you now I too managed to get accelerated aging, your amulet's curse came to me as well but I didn't turn up like you! all twisted and weird.
Pam accepted the fate that was brought upon me and left me and went the other way but kept on eye on me, because even though I have changed into this demented creature she still knows the real me is stuck in there some how and she will find a way to free me.

I came across a village that had a ruler who was a fearless female warrior and managed to trap me before I started doing anything to the villages people, I was caged with shackles that had dark magic, it was so strong that not even I in my powerful form can break out from.
They had witch doctors and sorcerers trying to break me out and that wasn't even enough the curse was too strong!
I was kept in their village as a prisoner, until the day where they will find a cure or just leave me here shackled for a life time for all they care, as long as I wasn't free to cause mayhem or pain ever again. 


© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another world and this village. This amulet has a lot to offer.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Yeah, this amulet has its own world, could be interesting to wear, maybe :p
This is really interesting...
A good & bad amulet works........


Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Yeah, enchanted amulets or cursed amulets do have a huge affect on someones life once he or she poss.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 7, 2017
Last Updated on May 7, 2017
Tags: Amulet, Dark, Change, Love, destruction, chaos, pain, suffer


Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing