Chapter III

Chapter III

A Chapter by Joey Nizz

Days have passed, so did the years.. and my condition kept on worsening until I found a way to manage the amulet, by just taking it off and never wearing it but I always had it by my side for answers that I may or may not find one day.

I have left my home town for this search, I have left everything behind just so I can find a solution to cure the sanity that the amulet has broken, just so I can see sally again..

During my travels I found a small little girl (Pam)  crying in a back of a truck, I gave her a stuffed teddy bear that I have found in an abandoned store near by, it brought a beaming smile on her face and drops have stopped pouring down her eyes.

I decided to take her with me for safety because she was alone and didn't want her to be alone at a young age, So we traveled together and came across an abandoned town searching for food and shelter, we found a diner with no one in sight by then we were ambushed by thugs, so I wore the amulet to protect Pam, so I did and became all crazy and scared the thugs away and Pam was frightened and grabbed the amulet and snapped it off my neck, and was sad that he lost his sanity for a while which made him forget her.

He promised not to wear it ever again but will still keep it with him to find the answers he seeks.


© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So, I finally get a bit of time and I am back onto this story of the amulet.
Ok, so - The first sentence needs cutting into 2 different sentences and so do a few of the others.

BUT, what I found in this chapter is that the amulet seems to turn people into something which they are not. They become a darker and violent version of themselves. Its it a curse or is there another or other secrets which this amulet holds. One thing is for sure, It's very imaginative and certainly intriguing to where this story is going to go. It's something which I do look forward to finding out. For sure I will continue to read, as and when I get time.

Just keep an eye on your sentence lenght - just some friendly advice.

Mark.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you mark, Ill keep that in mind :)

I tried cutting the sentences, I just want m.. read more
Very good going, mysterious, interesting..

Posted 6 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Im glad you think so :)

Thank you for reading :)
I liked the chapter......
Mysteriously interesting:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thanks Naat, thank you for your review :)
Zephyr

6 Years Ago

My pleasure ....

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 6, 2017
Last Updated on June 24, 2017
Tags: Amulet, Dark, Change, Love, destruction, chaos, pain, suffer


Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing