Chapter VIII

Chapter VIII

A Chapter by Joey Nizz

Did I die? did I cease to exist? did they finally manage to defeat the beast within me?
Darkness after darkness after an other darkness is what I saw, nothing to be seen nor anyone, there was an unclear imagery so hazy yet it was getting stronger, it was my eyes and they were opening, as I opened my eyes I noticed myself on the floor where I was before I collapsed, I was weak but managed to get up and saw myself in the mirror and I looked different, back to my old self! same skin same look and everything and I was over the moon that the curse was lifted because of the witch doctors zaps, I was thankful and was determined to make it right this time.
I got a visit from Pam who came to check up on me and saw that I have changed to my former self, she was over joyed!
Is it really you? or are you just an other illusion!?
No Pam *cough* its me I'm back! and I'm gonna make everything right again!
Lets go and see Sally! he said
But it has been hundred of years are you sure she lives with us anymore?
No but I can ask the witch doctors to take me back in time so I can just apologize to her for what I've done!
I went back with Pam to the village where I was held captive, they didn't recognize me but my looks didn't fool the ruler so she asked the guards to hold me, I explained all that has happened and I apologized for my deeds and the wrongness of it all!
The ruler was touched and agreed to help me and called upon the witch doctors to help build the portal to the past and they have succeeded, the portal opened right in front of Sally and she was astounded to see him on the other side of the portal looking normal again
Sally if you can hear or see me, I AM TRULY SORRY FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE!
Sally is till in shock and didn't know what to do exactly, and the portal was closing
Sally I'm running out of time I'm sorry for everything I have done and for betraying you and I am sorry for losing you!
Sally smiled and said, how can you lose me if I'm here with you! and she jumped into the portal as it closed!
Started hugging me and kissing me, I can't believe I am with you again, I thought I lost you for good! Don't you ever scare me like that again! and slapped me in the face.
I was coughing ceaseless and getting worse, whats wrong she asked?
I'm dying Sally..
But I just got here how can you die?
I am hundreds of years old, the amulet was keeping me alive all of this time, and I can't wear it again, it lost its power and even if it did have its power, I don't want to lose you again before I die..
No no no! this can't be happening, I finally got what I wished for and that's to be with you again, to see as your normal self and your just gonna go away?!
Over my dead body lets go!
Where are you taking me *cough*
We are gonna fix you! I'm gonna make you feel better again even if takes my own life!
She carried me on her shoulder and found a car outside and she managed to make it start and we drove, and she was looking for any doctor but no one can cure me I was a goner
I was dying slowly in the car seat and she was upset and crying about the fact the there is nothing to do..
Wait, Did you say that the amulet was keeping you alive all these years? then that's it lets fix the amulet!
No Sally.. what if I turned against everyone again, just let me be Ill always be in your heart once I die..
Sally didn't listen to me and just drove to the village that had the witch doctors, she plead the ruler for help, to fix the amulet again but the ruler didn't want to see me turn back to my evil self and bring havoc and chaos into peoples lives again
No I know how to fix him, trust me just give me a chance!
The ruler decided to accept and see where this goes
As they were fixing the amulet with their witchery it stared to cause minor tremors and electricity was flying everywhere and I couldn't even watch it all because I was dying and I was so close to the end of my time!
Sally decided to go and grab the amulet, No don't! it will destroy you if you go near it, its too dangerous!
Sally didn't care, she only cared about saving me!
She grabbed the amulet and a shock flew her to the wall as she was holding it, I shouted her name and she didn't respond I was very worried and managed to get my self up and go to her and saw her laying on the ground and I fell right next to her and that's when she opened her eyes and saw me close to demise!
She quickly tried to put the amulet around my neck but with my last gasp I stopped her and said, if this is what you want then kiss me one last time before you put it around me..
With tears she kissed me as she was putting it around my neck, but it was too late.. I have moved on..
The power of the curse was so powerful that it caused such a big explosion that it was annihilating everything around.


© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Imagine that power in the palm of your hands, a lot of people can miss use the power, like he did, he was blinded by its ability and lost him self trying to find his lost love, but instead he lost him self.

Posted 6 Years Ago


The amulet does really have great power to cause such a lot of trouble. Good chapter.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 7, 2017
Last Updated on June 12, 2017
Tags: Amulet, Dark, Change, Love, destruction, chaos, pain, suffer


Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing