Chapter VII

Chapter VII

A Chapter by Joey Nizz

I was chained with these shackles made of magic and there was nothing else I could have done, guards were guarding me 24/7 making sure that I wouldn't do anything even though I was chained with no hopes of escape.
The guard duty had ended and it was time for the guards to swap, and that's when I noticed that the guard was someone new a rookie, a kid. I thought to of a way to trick him so I can Free myself from this prison.
I started talking to the kid and managed to trick him into unlocking the chains, I told him I needed to stretch and he believed and opened, I knocked him down and he was unconscious and I made my escape.
I didn't prepare myself for whats coming I was too adamant and kept telling myself that nothing can stop me, but I was wrong. As I left the prison to find the ruler of the village outside with a group of witch doctors, they all zapped me with their combined witchery and I was weakened but still managed to escape, as I was going back to my cave I was getting weaker and weaker by each step, my body was changing slowly slowly, I managed to reach the cave and I collapsed to the floor, paralyzed and unable to move, I kept pushing myself to get to the potions that I have, maybe they'll make me feel better, but it was getting darker and it was getting harder for me to breath, It came to a point when I have ceased to move, ceased to think, ceased to breath and it all went dark.


© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on May 7, 2017
Last Updated on May 7, 2017
Tags: Amulet, Dark, Change, Love, destruction, chaos, pain, suffer


Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing