Chapter IX

Chapter IX

A Chapter by Joey Nizz

The Amulet actually kept me alive all thanks to Sally, I don't why the host spared me from death, but wheres Sally? I looked everywhere, kept on shouting her name and I couldn't hear her and I couldn't see her anywhere..
No one was there, everyone else who was around us that time have met their doom because of the explosion.
Is it really? is she also.. dead? no.. I can't believe I didn't talk her out of this, I lost her again but this time for good!
I should have left her be, I shouldn't have gone to the past to find her! and now I'm nothing.. without her and knowing that I was the reason for her death..
DAMN YOU AMULET!
I curse the day where I took you from that old lady! Now I have lost everything.. and now i'm  stuck with you around my neck, but I will find a way to control you and erase all of this and bring you back.. my love!.


To Be continued...


© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Continuation is a must. I am excited what would he do next...

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

I really wanna continue the story, I'm just thinking how will the next part play in its chapters.read more
Felt really good after i saw that "to be continue" this story is worth reading..
You done a pretty good job.
And yep i will wait for it's continue part.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you Farhan!
I will think and create the imagery in my mind so I can continue :)
.. read more
It worries to me, i am getting old, we are writing one over the other, I feel it is better to stick to our promises, our word, to save country, before that even to rule, we need to show to the world what we are and innocent people around, to let them see us, we are not at all going to loose our nature but with path too which is good, we need to be just what we are, I promise, you I will wait for you, even that death writes a boundary. I am really missing Him, without which i cant see Him, I need to make son grew as better human, with right to their rights, and right land, where we are borning again and again.
Just came out "I can see that we can manage without amulet, but with little stuff each day, slowly we reach out, my mantra chanting is really helping out to balance my temper which is also governing with medicine, as if I am with amulet, but with amulet, in doing righteous thing. Only, promise as fate is making me to move ahead".

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 7, 2017
Last Updated on May 7, 2017
Tags: Amulet, Dark, Change, Love, destruction, chaos, pain, suffer


Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing