Chapter 0: Prologue

Chapter 0: Prologue

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

This is all incomplete. I will need to revise this later once I have all my stuff. Right now I dont have all the info for my personal reasons but once I do I will revise this! based on my memory.

"

The Final battle between the Czats and Tyre's forces took place on the Central Plains of Brazil. An attack was lead out by Tyres troops on Lyre and the person leading the attack was Charon, A strategist and old friend of Vain and Sari who decided to remain loyal to Tyre. The Rebellion forces allied with the Czats, who only consisted of Iris, Seitz, Sari, Vain, and the Goddess Lesiza. Charon planned on using long range missiles to attack the Czat land of Lyre and succeeded in launching two of the three missiles however one missile jammed and exploded. Thanks to Sari, who was searching for Vain, she was able to survive the explosion but knocked unconscious. With the ground forces of Tyre halted and Charon's missile attack thwarted, all that was left to deal with was Tyre, who had gained Veerhah's power through unknown ways right out of Vains body. This led to his transformation into a dark dragon like beast. Initially Vain stood no chance but Sari arrived to assist and the two of them were able to wound him. Tyre then had began absorbing the two of them into himself in an effort to destroy them completely. This however lead to his downfall as Vain and Sari's love activated a new power within both of them. Vain then destroyed Tyre from the inside but the reaction of both darkness and the power Vain had created a twisted void. Tyre was destroyed but the two were being pulled into the void. In a last effort Vain was able to push Sari out of the void saving her life and being sucked into it. Thus Tyre was defeated at the loss of Vain. Three years have passed now and Brazil, now named Rulan by the Rebellion who now renamed to be called the Resistance , claimed its independence by defeating the Federation occupation army forces. This was not the end of the wars though.. just the beginning as the world had been conquered by the Federation Forces who now were known as the Federation Alliance Forces, the very same forces that Tyre was with. The FAF had finally gotten wind of what was happening on Rulan and now were sending their forces to reconquer it in a full assault and would arrive in merely a few days. This was not the only thing though, Tyre's conspirators and other groups still loyal to Tyre had been reformed and now a mysterious group was leading them. These movements only caused concern upon the land of Lyre, whose people now alive and flourishing again were steadily rebuilding their land and had abandoned contact with the land of Rulan over the years. Still with their Queen going alone to search the land for her husband and the daughter of Lesiza, Rain being the new goddess with her powers slowly awakening but not fast enough to truly revive the land of Lyre, things seemed at a standstill. Life has began again however and the beating of the heart of the world has started once more.


© 2012 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
Sorry I will do better at explaining it next time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on November 23, 2012
Last Updated on November 23, 2012
Tags: neko, Man 2 beast, czats


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing