Chapter 4: The Rebellions "Beautiful Leader"

Chapter 4: The Rebellions "Beautiful Leader"

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

Picture will come later.

"

(After walking further through the forest they finally came to the waterfall. The waves were calm and flowed down reflecting their images as water flowed into the pond below it. Ulri Auno Heit and Xalent looked as the others walked over to them)

Seitz: things have gotten troublesome..

(Auno sighed)

Auno: my hearing is good and even I picked up a few conversations you all wouldnt believe.

(Seitz looked to them all)

Seitz:  even if things have come up we can handle them. Alternate the information we have now. I will hear you first Auno.

(he blinked then nodded)

Auno: ah well… what I heard was some troops talking about a shadow in torn robes jumping from tree to tree and leaving claw marks on the branches. Not only that they said  there were an unkown group following it. The very same soldiers were killed by a white haired man. I didnt get involved as ordered but I dont like seeing someone die so easy.

(Nailah blinked)

Nailah: h-have they already started fighting? it seems a bit early..

(Auno shook his head)

Auno: apparently this person has a well known name as Assasin of the Light.  Thats all ive got on my end.

(Seitz nodded and looked to Heit and Ulri)

Seitz: what did you two find? I havent heard you talk for some time now.

(the two of them closed their eyes and stayed quiet)

(Marcus blinked)

Marcus: whats wrong?…

(Heit sighed and looked to them)

Heit: we saw something a few miles north of here.. then when we went west of it..

(Ulri nodded)

Ulri: it was horrible.. up north.. theres a giant pit full of bones.. its human and animal.. their old though.. whats more.. I think some of them are mutated animals..

(Heit nodded)

Heit: the skeletons were too big to be human and too small to be animal.. it doesnt make any sense though so when we went west we found a small camp.

(Ulri nodded and shivered)

Ulri: it was the rebellion but they dont seem like the type to do that to anyone. For the bones to be clean like that.. it was strange..

(Seitz blinked)

Seitz: if what your saying is true then the rebellions camp is a few steps away from here.. what are they doing here..

(Xalent looked to them and scoffed)

Xalent: humans.. they must be up to something.. if id have guessed id bet they figured out about the lights too.

(Seitz sighed)

Seitz: this sounds like HER handywork..

(Nailah blinked)

Nailah: who?

(A voice came from the forest)

???: me of course.

(they blinked and looked as a Black haired woman with sunglasses walked out of the forest with several troops behind her. She smiled and looked to Seitz)

(Nailah, Auno, Heit, Xalent, Ulri, and Marcus moved in front of Seitz and looked to her. She grinned)

???: take it easy. I am friend.

(Seitz nodded and walked in front of them)

Seitz: Siar.. you have changed. I dont really know what you’d break your hiding for though.

(She blinked)

Siar: what? how did you know I was here? even your munchkins here didnt know. Ive been here since you came back.

(they blinked as Xalent growled)

Xalent: impossible.. nothing can avoid our sense of smell and hearing… to be like that..

(Heit blinked)

Heit: thats crazy I didnt know a human can best a Czat like Xalent.

(Ulri shook her head)

Ulri: I couldnt even sense her..

(Nailah growled)

Nailah: this woman… she really pisses me off for some reason.

(she smiled looking to Marcus then walked closer. He blinked and pulled back but she moved close to his face and looked. He blushed and looked away from her)

Siar: ooh! look at him.. he really DOES look like Vain.. hmm his eyes are so young… so cute.

(Nailah growled and swiped at Siar moving in front of Marcus, however Siar dodged and moved one step back then looked to Nailah)

Nailah: back off! you better back up if  you want that pretty face! If you mess with my mate ill sink my claws into that ugly old skin of yours!

(She blinked and growled)

Siar: what? Seitz, who is this puke colored furball? humph you have no respect either I see. Almost reminds me of somone.

(She huffed and growled then sighed and smirked)

Nailah: oh ahahaha very funny but thats fine. At least I dont look like an old badger trying to be a young woman. Humph id hide too if I had a chicken winged skinny no shape body like that.

(Siar growled then glared)

Siar: oh! you little snot nosed brat! you vomit colored big chested furry piece of roadkill! how dare you insult me! you should be lucky I offered to share my info to your group!

(Ulri yelled out)

Ulri: Shaaaaduuup!

(everyone looked to her quietly. She huffed and sighed)

Ulri: gah.. now I know what Iris feels like… grr anyhow just what do you want?!

(Siar huffed and turned away from them)

Siar: thats not the way to ask for information. Are all you children so rude? I thought your new godess raised you better.

(Ulri and Nailah glared)

Ulri: uuugghhh! this woman…. oh godess… I swear id hate to kill a human.. but im slowly making an exception…

(Marcus blinked)

Marcus: um… Miss Siar!

(She blinked and looked to him)

Siar: hmm? ooh.. what is it?

(he looked to her and turned away a bit)

Marcus: err.. umm you said.. you know about our king…?

(she blinked)

Siar: ahi… err well

(Seitz blinked then nodded and looked to her)

Seitz: I am also intrested in knowing what you have to say. Your contact seemed to have left that out.

(She blinked and waved her hands)

Siar: what?! no no no! im not a liar! we just discovered it not too long ago! I was gonna tell you I just was a bit unfocused.

(He glared as she sighed then nodded and moved back then raised her glasses)

Siar: well dont look at me like that! Ok listen then. The info I gave you was right on the dot but as we were sending another messenger to give the info to Cain but something got to him. I sent two of the soldiers to investigate but they havent came back either.

(Sietz rubbed his chin)

Seitz: they wouldnt by chance be called Tan and Kad would they?

(she blinked)

Siar: youve seen them?

(Nailah growled)

Nailah: your damn right! whats the deal of sickin them on us like that?

(Siar blinked)

Siar: what? thats impossible id never send troops to harm Czats, Especially not ones like you.

(Xalent looked to her)

Xalent: just who are you exactly though.. you know too much about Czats to be so friendly.

(She sighed)

Siar: after all this time its just like Iris not to tell you about me. I am the leader of the Rebellion and this land. You can also call me the one who helped saved your land with my troops. I fought in the war with Vain and Sari along with Iris and Seitz.

(they looked confused as Heit blinked)

Heit: did she just say… the leader..

Ulri: umm.. wow the leader of the land..

(Auno shook his head)

Auno: thats something else.. as much as id be happy.. I cant see this human fighting in a war much less leading one.

(She shrugged)

Siar: say what you will but know that if it wasnt for me and my men, your lands could have been destroyed easily.

(Nailah growled)

Nailah: then why are you trying to bring a new war again? havent the lands faced enough from the last one?

(Siar shook her head)

Siar: dont mistake my words child.. I do not want war.. this is being pushed on me by the Alliance. All I want is freedom and my new land to be at peace.. I have seen enough war.

(Heit laughed)

Heit: if thats the case then why arnt you preparing to stop a war and speaking with high class humans instead of looking for somone who isnt your concern?

(She blinked)

Siar: what?! not my concern? how could my future husband not be my concerned?!

(everyone but Seitz blinked. Seitz sighed and shook his head.)

Marcus: Future…

Nailah: husband?

Seitz: dont think too much on it. Sari and Siar have fought over and over for no reason over that. Our King has only one Queen though.

(Nailah smirked)

Nailah: oh I see, shes jelous over our Queens love with our King and cant take a hint when she lost.

(Siar blinked)

Siar: what?! how dare you! I havent lost anything. Your beserko buzzumed raging Queen has considered my love to be hers. Now I see however that she cant even keep track of him and I will take him back by force.

(Seitz blinked)

Seitz: what? so your true intention was to take him back all along..

(a soldier walked beside her and whispered in her ear. She blinked and nodded then walked away from the group.)

Seitz: Siar! wait! you havent told me…

(She looked back at him with a serious look)

Siar: come with me if you want to find him. We have a figure cornered near the mountains further east of here.

(they all blinked as she and the troops moved into the jungle and rushed away. Seitz  blinked then transformed and flew into the sky along with Auno, Heit, and Ulri. Marcus and Nailah followed behind Siar’s group into the forest)




© 2012 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
ignore grammer

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on November 26, 2012
Last Updated on November 26, 2012
Tags: czat, adventure


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing