Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Chapter 6: The ones known as Xpearios

Chapter 6: The ones known as Xpearios

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

(Picture of a quickly dying Xvulite, the first attempt at making Czats)

"

(as the group rushed up the mountain the pursuers stopped and moved to attack them/ but one of them shook his head and made them follow Vain further up to the volcano’s top. They all reached the top and split moving to sides of the volcano as the group in robes surrounded Vain. He transformed to his half state and looked to them shivering a bit but growling)

Vain: all of you leave me alone!

(Seitz looked to him)

Seitz: Vain! what has happened to you?

(He pulled back to the edge of the volcano but growled)

Vain: d-dont call me that! who the hell are you?

(the pursers moved to surround Vain but Nailah and Marcus moved in front of Vain to stop them from getting close)

Marcus: stay back!

Nailah: stay away from the king!

(they pulled back but one looked to the others)

???: we cannot afford to reveal ourselves. Fight this way distract the cats as I absorb the energy of the target.

(two of them rushed forward and slashed as Nailah and Marcus dodged their attacks but noticed their hands were pawlike claws of an animal. Seitz blinked and moved to stop them but three surrounded him and slashed at him. He noticed their hands were like bird talons as he dodged the hits easily. Ulri Auno, and Heit were surrounded by four figures but each dodged the hits as they attacked)

Ulri: ah… I cant fight! I didnt learn very well especially in half form.

Heit: and if we change and attack them we might kill them. I am not ready for this!

Auno: stay focused all we can do is dodge and avoid! Commander we wont be able to keep this up for long.

(Nailah moved quick avoiding the robed figures claws as he slammed down at her and clawed the ground. )

Nailah: I dont know whats going on but they have animal parts! what the hell is this?

(Marcus moved beside her and matched her movements while focusing on them)

Marcus: nngrr! we cant attack because we dont know how and if we move the king will… wha? behind us!

(a figure moved next to Vain at quick speed and moved to place his hand on him but Vain ducked and grabbed its arm pulling it down and clawed its chest. The figure groaned and vanished quickly melting away leaving only bones. He blinked and looked at the corpse)

Vain: wh…what the hell was that?! ….ah… ugh… my head… auuuugh!

(he kneeled down and held his head. Seitz growled)

Seitz: damn it!

(he ducked the first two figures attack and elbowed them in the stomach as they groaned and fell over then jumped kicked the third one in the jaw and sent him flying back then quickly rushed to Vain and looked to him)

Seitz: Vain! are you okay! its me! Seitz! dont you remember?

(he shook his head and growled in pain)

Vain: S….Seitz? …ugh… I cant… remember..

(Seitz blinked)

Seitz: it cant be… have you lost your memory?

(Siar finally made it up the mountain with rebellion troops a soldier shot the figures one by one and killed them as they all dissipated leaving only their bones and robes behind. Marcus and Nailah moved beside Seitz as Auno, Heit, and Ulri moved next to them. Siar blinked looking to them)

Siar: what? your not afraid of us are you?

(Nailah growled)

Nailah: your not gonna take him away!

(She closed her eyes and sighed)

Siar: you children should stay out of adult matters. Vain is obviously sick and needs help. Where better to recover than our main camp? Move aside.

(Seitz growled and stood up then walked in front of the group staring to Siar)

Seitz: I respect your intentions, however you have no more need here. I know you as a friend Siar, but if you insist on taking him away.. then I will order my troops to show no mercy.

(The troops blinked and backed away a bit. Siar smiled and shook her head)

Siar: as spiteful and serious as ever Seitz. I am surprised any women would love you. Still! you were here first and it looks like ill have another chance.

(he blinked)

Seitz: wh.. what do you mean?

(He turned around as Vain roared and transformed then hopped to the other side of the volcano and rushed down the side of it. Seitz blinked then turned to the troops and Siar who quickly rushed down the mountain the other way. He growled)

Seitz: damn it!

(Nailah growled)

Nailah: auugh how could he run away like that! whats wrong with the king?

(Auno closed his eyes and rubbed his chin)

Auno: he was fierce.. he took down that guy with no mercy.. still he seemed to not know what he was doing.

*Ulri shook her head*

Ulri: we have to follow him.

*Seitz nodded as they transformed and all rushed down the mountain. Vain was nowhere to be seen however when they reached the bottom. Siar and her troops looked around as she growled*

Siar: wh-what? where is he? what have you done with him?!

*he shook his head*

Seitz: he was gone when we got here.

*She shook her head*

Siar: no! we almost had him. Men! forward lets search this side of the desert!

*she went with her troops searching further into the desert and dissapeared out of sight. Marcus and Nailah looked to him*

Marcus: permission to search sir?

*Seitz shook his head*

Seitz: theres no need. He is still here.

*they looked to him then looked around*

*Seitz closed his eyes*

Seitz: its okay you can bring him out now.

*they blinked and looked as Xalent flew down holding Vain carefully in his talons. Vain was unconsious but breathing. Xalent transformed and looked to Seitz*

Xalent: Commander.. it was as you said. He exausted his body but.. I dont understand. I thought the king was supposed to be able to fully control his power.

*Seitz nodded*

Seitz: that would be true if he had memory of control. Something happened to him in the last battle.. I dont know what it was but I think if we contact Sari she might know.

*Nailah blinked*

Nailah: the Queen?! can we even reach her with all those humans running around? well the real question is if shes anywhere around.

*Auno closed his eyes*

Auno: hmm.. well I did see a place that looked liked it would be where somone could hide out on the cliffs near the edge of this desert.

*Ulri blinked*

Ulri: if your talking about that shack I saw in the distance then no way! their might be more of those humans in there or worse!

*Heit nodded*

Heit: we practically panicked in fighting them, how do you expect us to deal with them?

*Seitz growled and looked to them*

Seitz: whats the matter with all of you? do you not want to find her? wouldnt any lead be better than none?

*Ulri nodded*

Ulri: yes… but sir..

*He shook his head*

Seitz: if your so scared then why bother showing up. The situation changes at times, ive taught you all that.

*Xalent nodded*

Xalent: humans are not to be feared. They are mere flesh and bones as we are however they are slower and weaker. Just know to dodge their attacks and youll be fine.

*She growled*

Ulri: easy for you to say! you wernt there fighting with them! They attacked and had claws and… wait why did they even have claws?

*Heit shrugged*

Heit: I saw that too.. I dont think they were humans much less Czats.

*Auno nodded*

Auno: and they were more efficent than the humans we saw.

*Nailah looked at her hand confused*

Nailah: they changed their bodies.. they were like us one moment then next not.

*Marcus shivered*

Marcus: thats not all… their scent.. did you sense it Nailah?

*everyone looked to him*

Marcus: they.. they smelled like humans birds cats and all sorts of things..

*Seitz closed his eyes*

Seitz: this is big but.. we dont have the men or the training to find them. Unfortunately we will have to let them be for awhile.

*Ulri sighed as the others nodded*

Ulri: whatever that thing was.. I dont want to fight it again. That was weird.

*Heit smiled*

Heit: agreed.

*Xalent seemed to have a distant stare thinking. Marcus looked to him*

Marcus: Xalent?.. err is everything okay?

*He blinked and nodded looking to him*

Xalent: ah.. yes its okay.. my apoligies I will let you handle him commander and scout around the shack.

*He transformed and flew high into the air. Seitz looked on then turned to Vain*

Seitz: its good to see you again.. now though we have to save you.

*Nailah smiled looking to Vain*

Nailah: He looks like he was worth all of the fuss hehe look at him hes handsome alright every Czats dream.

*Marcus blinked and shrugged a bit*

Marcus: err.. well hes alright I suppose.

*She smirked and looked to Marcus*

Nailah: oh? are you a bit jelous Marcus? hahaha

*He blushed and shook his head*

Marcus: n-no I just think… err..

*She sighed and grabbed his hand*

Nailah: dont worry he may be every OTHER Czats dream but your mine Marcus. I know you and how bad you can be!

*Marcus blushed more closing his eyes*

Marcus: Nailah…

*Seitz looked to them and sighed*

Seitz: were moving I will carry Vain. You two are going to be carried by Auno and Ulri. Auno..

*he nodded and smirked*

Auno: I know I know I will carry Marcus. The two lovecats need to chill for the time besides I think Ulri has enough weight on her.

*She blinked and growled*

Ulri: Excuse me? did you just call me fat?

*Auno shook his head*

Auno: haha no not you!

*he transformed and quickly picked up Marcus who blinked and stammered*

Marcus: ah! I was… ah.. wasnt ready to fly yet!

*Nailah blinked and looked to Auno growling*

Nailah: hey! so your calling me fat?! Look whose talking! you gorge on those Luvu berries at home so much im surprised you havent turned blue!

*Ulri laughed*

Ulri: now that would be funny. A Luvuberry bird. haha thats a good one!

*she transformed and picked up Nailah who sighed and flew off after Auno. *

*Heit looked to Seitz then to Vain*

Heit: Sir.. about him.. what if he doesnt recover?

*Seitz shook his head*

Seitz: dont worry for it. The Queen will bring him back.

*Heit blinked*

Heit: you say that like she has some sort of magical powers.

*He smirked*

Seitz: no not magical powers just strong fist and a too.. attached attitude to Vain.

*he transformed and picked up Vain gently in his talons then flew off. *

Heit shook his head*

Heit: fist and attachment? is he for real? oh well I guess ill see that when we meet her.

*he transformed and flew beside Seitz as they dissapeared*




© 2012 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on November 26, 2012
Last Updated on November 26, 2012
Tags: czat, adventure


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing