Chapter 2: Descent from the Skys.

Chapter 2: Descent from the Skys.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

The First rescue mission. (temporary pic of Auno the Hawk)

"

(In front of the tent Auno Heit, and Ulri waited and looked to Nailah and Marcus as they walked over)

Auno: good looks like everyone is here.. now all we have to do is wait for the commander.

(Heit nodded then blinked thinking)

Heit: hmm anyone know where were going by the way?

(Ulri sighed)

Ulri: did you even listen to Iris? were going where the lights were.

(Heit nodded)

Heit: thats easy for a bird brain like you to understand but I want some more details!

(she growled and looked to him)

Ulri: oh really now?! well if you hadnt opened your beak and spouted out insults I would have told you more but now I dont even want to.. humph!

(He blinked and looked to her )

Heit: w-wait! im sorry I didnt know c’mon you cant let me wander!

(she laughed as Auno sighed)

Auno: the closest light spotted was near the forest were over. It just so happens that its the same forest the King and Queen were at during the whole war.

(Nailah blinked)

Nailah: the same forest? then is it safe to say its the same spot?

(he shrugged)

Auno: I dont know.  This is my first surface trip so why you asking me.

(she grumbled)

Nailah: well sorry! I just wanted to get a bit more info..

(Seitz walked out of the tent and looked to them)

Seitz: to put it simply.. the spot IS the same spot from before but its not simple to get to anymore..

(they looked to him as Marcus blinked)

Marcus: hmm? whats wrong?

(Seitz closed his eyes)

Seitz: from what I could tell today as I scouted earlier with Xalent, humans have began to run amock in that forest. Looks as if their preparing for war again..

(everyone looked and fell silent as Ulri blinked)

Ulri: Humans… whats more.. war.. again?!

(Heit growled)

Heit: the lands barely begining to grow back on the central plains and now they want to fight again! grr!

(Seitz nodded)

Seitz: you know our policy though. We are not involved with wars and are an independent nation. We already have a truce with them where they wont bother us.. however when I was flying over I did get noticed..

(A voice appeared behind the group)

???: you? noticed commander? I find that hard to believe.

(Xalent walked behind the group. Nailah growled)

Nailah: grr! cant you just appear when everyone else appears!

(Xalent smiled to her with a grin then looked to Seitz)

Xalent: was it not you who taught me to be hidden as if I was a cloud? how is it possible you were seen?

(Seitz looked to him)

Seitz: I wanted to be seen for start. I had to get info directly from a human to find out.

(Marcus blinked)

Marcus: you spoke with one? but.. were they nice?

(Nailah shook her head)

Nailah: no way! Humans are all bad! Just look at them starting war up again its so pointless.

(Iris walked out of the tent)

Iris: if thats the case does that mean im one of the bad ones too?

(they looked to Iris. Nailah shook her head)

Nailah: what? since when were you human? your more Czat than human Iris.

(Iris growled)

Iris: hey! augh well It doesnt matter. Im nothing like Sari so I guess its fine to be called a Czat.

(Marcus blinked)

Marcus: I had forgotten you even were human.

(everyone else nodded)

(Iris flustered and yelled)

Iris: of course im human! sheesh ive been around all you cats so much ive even started to smell like you guys!

(Nailah nodded)

Nailah: which reminds me you might want to take a bath soon.

(Iris growled and moved in her face)

Iris: well excuse me for having to work on our precious land and not having a time to bathe! im sorry im not a cat that can clean themself with their tounge!

(Nailah blinked)

Nailah: what? eww how primitive do you think we..

(Seitz closed his eyes)

Seitz: moving along. I spoke with a human I knew from the previous war who helped us out. He decided to be our info man seeing as he hates war just like I do.

(Ulri blinked and looked to him)

Ulri: and? what did he say commander?

(he opened his eyes and looked to them)

Seitz: the mainland is beginning its approach.. they plan to take the land by force.

(everyone looked shocked as Iris nodded)

Iris: I figured that too. There were things the commander did that affected the entire army after all..

(he nodded and continued)

Seitz: the contact was an old war friend of mine and from what he told me. The Rebellion has decided to fight unfortunately. There is no room for communication since the entire unit was wiped out and only Rebels exist.. as we were taught to show no mercy to rebels..

(Iris nodded)

Iris: the entire reason we had to come to Brazil was to take it for the alliance army. Since we “failed” its only right that they would send another force.. however..

(Heit nodded)

Heit: what? were not going to get into that right?

(she shook her head)

Iris: of course not! the LAST thing we need is to fight. Right now were sticking to our mission but im gonna be more careful . You all have to avoid humans. No talking no nothing if they see you then ignore them if you see them ignore them. Act like your not even there.

(Nailah smirked)

Nailah: Xalents specialty.

(Xalent shook his head)

Xalent: as much as Czats run on their emotions some of us like to think with our head then think like a cat in heat.

(Nailah growled and looked to him)

Nailah: you! your really asking to be put down arnt you?!

(Marcus moved to her and shook his head)

Marcus: this isnt the time to be fighting Nailah.

(she blinked and nodded turning away)

(Iris looked to them and sighed)

Iris: I dont know how you ever thought this team would work Seitz…anyhow stay in teams and make sure you arnt left alone. NO LOLLYGAGGING NAILAH!!

(she folded her ears down and closed her eyes as everyone laughed a bit)

Nailah: y-you dont have to call me out…

(Iris nodded and walked to her looking face to face)

Iris: actually I do because you are the only one who does it! when you were little you were a troublemaker too! you know I havent forgotten the vase you broke chasing after Marcus!

(Nailah shrugged and wimpered)

Nailah: hey! I was a little kid! I couldnt help myself!

(Iris shook her head)

Iris: you were five! you cant tell me you didnt see the vase in front of you!

(Nailah shook her head)

Nailah: I have dept perception.

(Iris grumbled)

Iris: Czats dont get that you… ah… ahahahahaha!

(she started laughing as everyone blinked and Seitz looked to her confused)

Seitz: are you alright? Iris?

(Iris sighed and nodded smiling)

Iris: she just so much reminds me of Sari.. I swear so many excuses.. hehehehe mmm well that makes me happy but still.. right now everyone try to focus.

(Seitz walked to the edge of Lyre and looked to them. They all walked alongside him as he turned to look to them)

Seitz: heres how it will be then. Ulri and Heit will scout the sky and warn the ground team of Xalent, Nailah and Marcus of anything. The three of you will be flown down beside the waterfall where the light was last seen. Auno and I will be higher in the skys looking for more spots of lights. Its likely there are more around seeing as everyone felt it near the same spot. Ulri and Heit will take down Marcus and Nailah to the spot.

(they all nodded )

Auno: understood.

Heit: yes sir.

Ulri: right!

Nailah: yeah sure.

Marcus: umm okay!

(Seitz nodded flying down with Auno as Ulri and Heit transformed and picked up Marcus and Nailah then slowly descended after Seitz. Iris looked to Xalent who watched them leave)

Iris: Xalent.. your the only one who can transform into a bird and a cat.. I know you feel like you should avoid letting anyone know and I respect that but.. just be careful..

(He closed his eyes)

Xalent: for so long now I felt like an outcast because of what I could do… I was born a cat but with wings.. even as a child I felt different.. it was the previous godess  and her storys of the King and Queen that made me feel like I wasnt alone in the feelings I have.. for them I will do anything.. for Lyre I will do everything.. my purpose is to find them.. and I want them to be happy.. all of us.

(Iris nodded)

Iris: just dont carry it like something to die for Xalent.

(he closed his eyes and jumped off transforming into a large silver hawk and flying down after the others)

(Iris sighed and closed her eyes)

Iris: Vain.. Sari.. if you could see how everyone missed you.. if your out there please.. be safe..




© 2012 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on November 23, 2012
Last Updated on November 23, 2012
Tags: Man 2 beast, neko, czats


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing