Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by I've Killed Lions
"

The second chapter

"

When we were at our clearing it seemed as if all life was fine… the peacefulness of the environment was contagious. Even Haley was clam. We all just lay down in the grass and stared up at the sky. The blue sky seemed to be the only good thing covering a devastated earth. . If only life could be like this all the time

                Suddenly everything was dark and I felt a large hand upon my shoulder. I tried to yell for Haley and Lynn but it was too late. The hand that was on my shoulder was now covering my mouth. Time seemed to pass slowly. I could now feel that I was tied to a chair. The person or people who grabbed me somehow put me into a vehicle and transported me somewhere. The drive here seemed long but I couldn’t really tell. I was half way between reality and drifting off into to nothingness the entire drive. Only now the fog was starting to clear my head. I heard voices. I guess it was people who took me.

“Is it time yet”

“I don’t know we should just wait”

“Where are the others? weren’t there two other girls with this boy”

Just great they grabbed Haley and Lynn too. The fog in my head was now completely gone but I was blindfolded so there went my idea of scoping out the area and try to make out where I was.

“There you are where are the other two are?”

“They are fine they will be join us soon, why don’t we take that blind fold off and speak to this young man here”

                I heard steps walking toward me and then the blindfold was off. I was in a dark and dusty room. The only light was coming form a single flickering light hanging from the ceiling. In front of me was a long metal table. At the other side was a tall man wearing a suit and tie. His eyes were staring right at me. He just continued staring.

“Where am I?” gladly breaking the silence of the staring

“That doesn’t matter”

He just kept on intently starting at me. Now two other men joined him… they came from behind me, probably the two men talking and the same guy who took off my blindfold. The man at the end of the table seemed to be in charge here. The other two just stood behind him and made his power seem so much more then it probably was. I was smart enough not to mess with three men taller and stronger than me so I just sat there silent. Just then, Haley and Lynn both burst through the door. I regret tried to jump up and hug them forgetting I was tied to a chair.

“Put them in their chairs” The leader told his two minions. They obeyed immediately grabbing Haley and Lynn and tying them down in the chairs the same I was. Haley looked angry at the least… actually she looked like she wanted to rip their faces off. Lynn was scared… her hazel eyes could show it all. The leader seemed to study us… his eyes locked upon all three of us. Then he finally spoke.



© 2011 I've Killed Lions


Author's Note

I've Killed Lions
I'm not sure if it really flows or is just happening to fast... i wrote it kind of rushed

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i would say more talking from Haley and Lynn so we know more about them

Posted 13 Years Ago


A very strong chapter. I like the feel and the emotion of the chapter. The description was strong. Made the event come alive. A very good ending. Left a open for the next chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


I think the basics flow, you might want to add a little more about them talking in the clearing, so that the personalities of Haley and Lynn come out a little more. And I love how Haley is mad.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 22, 2011
Last Updated on March 13, 2011
Tags: david, story, fiction


Author

I've Killed Lions
I've Killed Lions

..., HI



About
I am still a new writer but I have my hand in poetry and now writing fiction. PLEASE READ AND REVIEW MY WORK Lets see... I am a Christian. I try my best to serve God with my life and I love.. more..

Writing