Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by I've Killed Lions
"

Sorry for the long wait, i've been bust but i want to start writing again so please review.

"

                They started talking; every word was in one ear and out the other until I heard something that caught my mind. They were talking about it. We were told to never talk about it. We were never even supposed to think about it, but here they were. I couldn’t even remember what it was. My world was normal one day and a disaster the next. I was young when it happened, too young. I could remember much at all. So I paid close attention to what M had to say.

                “You know our world is in a horrible state, but do you know why?” He started with his story. The other ladies only agreed with everything he said. “It is more then you could ever think it was. President Dowling, he played a huge part in this. He discovered something. A bomb of sorts… but it wasn’t meant to destroy, well not everything. It was made to target certain people. Those people according to the president were missing something. Something that made those who had it strong, those who were without that something were killed. You could call it a mass genocide.”

                At that I lost my breath and my jaw dropped. I thought the President rose up to help us, to save us. If what this man said was true, then I was wrong.

                “This is why we need you, all of you!” he continued, “you have that something, that is why you survived. That is why you are here. That is the truth. If you want to join us we will have contact again. You have a week to make up your mind.”

                With that we were once again grabbed, had bags put over our head, and led out. When we were released we were back at our spot and its peacefulness seemed fake. My whole world was just rearranged, but now nothing fits into place. I looked at Lynn and Haley. They seemed just as confused as I was.

                When we got back home, or at least what was our home. As of now, I am unsure of anything anymore. Life was going to change… that was certain. The question was, what was the change going to be. We had one week….



© 2011 I've Killed Lions


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I had to do a re-read of this story. It was worth the read. I like the storyline and the characters. You have create a situation and many possibilities. I look forward to see where you are taking this story. A excellent chapter.
Coyote


Posted 13 Years Ago


why do they only have a week? but this chapter has recaught my interest in this story. I can't wait to read more.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2011
Last Updated on August 12, 2011


Author

I've Killed Lions
I've Killed Lions

..., HI



About
I am still a new writer but I have my hand in poetry and now writing fiction. PLEASE READ AND REVIEW MY WORK Lets see... I am a Christian. I try my best to serve God with my life and I love.. more..

Writing