Chapter 4 (Haley)

Chapter 4 (Haley)

A Chapter by I've Killed Lions
"

from Haley's P.O.V

"

We had just left our home and got to our little get away. Finally, somewhere where I can just be me. I really loved Uncle Gregory but for some reason I just couldn’t let go around him the same way I can let go around David and Lynn. I could hear the flowing water of the creek not so far away.

“Don’t you just love this place?” I asked.

“Of course I do,” said David, “ this is our getaway… why wouldn’t any of us love it.”

“Yeah,” Lynn agreed.

The sun’s rays were just starting to peer over the tree tops and the birds started to sing their beautiful song. If only things were always this simple. We all ended up falling asleep in our little hideaway paradise. I was the first to wake up and then we all got up. We were all so lazy today. All we did was sit there. I looked at David… and then I saw a mysterious black figure behind him. I tried to scream but it was too late. I was grabbed from behind, a bag was put over my head, and then I blacked out. The next thing I knew, my hands were tied behind my back and I was being pushed down what seemed to be a long hallway. When we turned and entered a room they took off the bag covering my head and I saw David sitting at a table and Lynn next to me. We were forced to sit by the same men who brought us here and then we left almost as soon as we got there.

               Once again, I was being pushed down a hallway. Then I made to my  own room, and again I was tied into yet another chair. This time I was in it long enough to begin to feel the discomfort of the cold metal and the rough ropes. There was a women dressed in fancy business attire and she was looking at me. Her lips were bright red and her eyes were brown. Her skin seemed perfect, but it was a bit to pale. `

“Hello there,” she said her accent like one from England, “you may refer to me as A, now may I infer your name?”

“Why should I tell you?” I asked.

“Now, now child, do not be stubborn… what kind of conversation could we possibly have without knowing each other's names. “

“My name is Haley… now tell me what’s up with everything here.”

“This child is what you could call a group of people who oppose things which should not be.”

“Lady, right now you are not making any sense.”

“Now only if you would truly listen then you would know what I am talking about.”

“Okay, then explain yourself.”



© 2011 I've Killed Lions


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The story is getting more interesting. A new location and new people. I like the way you are setting up the story. The ending was very good. Asking questions is always a good way to finish a chapter. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


i like it write more!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was pretty awesome! you'll need to follow it up soon though or else we'll forget where Haley and David are.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 13, 2011
Last Updated on March 13, 2011


Author

I've Killed Lions
I've Killed Lions

..., HI



About
I am still a new writer but I have my hand in poetry and now writing fiction. PLEASE READ AND REVIEW MY WORK Lets see... I am a Christian. I try my best to serve God with my life and I love.. more..

Writing