Chapter 1- Just A Normal Day

Chapter 1- Just A Normal Day

A Chapter by Jan
"

Done! (But kinda short)

"

I slowly open my eyes to reveal a bright light shinning on my face, I groaned and turned the other way to continue sleeping until I heard a voice. "Jane Lily Mongure, wake up because you need to go to school."

 

I understood it was my mother because she's the only person who would use my middle name. I threw my blanket to the side, reached for my glasses and put them on. Yes, I wear glasses, I'm a proud nerd! I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes then sat there for a good five minutes. I pushed my dark brown messy hair to the side so I could see and walked downstairs.

 

Once I got downstairs, I made myself some breakfast and sat in the living room to turn on Jump Start. I sang along with the songs I knew and put away my plate when I finished breakfast. I ran up the stairs, almost tripping up the way, and turned my TV on to Jump Start again. I did the normal morning rountine while listening to music and when I saw it was time to go, I sprinted downstairs with my bag.

 

I put my boots on and locked the front door then, ran to the car so we can go to school.

 

Once at school, I kissed my mother on the cheek as I quickly walked onto campus too find my friends. I waved 'Hi' to some of my other friends as I walked to the lunch harbor. Once I saw a certain tall blonde I immediately screamed," Megan!!!!" and ran over to them only to be engulfed in hugs.

 

First to run over was one of my best friends, Kadessa. Her brown hair that goes to her shoulders flew back as she ran to me and hugged me. We laughed and the others came over to hug me. We talked, me occasionally being over dramatic about something and making a scene.


After a few minutes, the bell rang meaning we had to head to our classes. Classes went by quickly until PE. Me and the girls went to the locker room and changed then went outside.


After getting a lecture by the PE teacher, we finally got to go to the quad but, I froze when I saw... him...



© 2013 Jan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

There's another chapter coming right?!? Your doing awsome. Is it Zyane you see.😝

Posted 10 Years Ago


Jan

10 Years Ago

Lolz XD No! It's... Bobbylicious Kathandral the Third!
Him.........psh I know who that is

Posted 10 Years Ago


Jan

10 Years Ago

Lolz who? Bob?
Ooooooh, who did she see???
Zaynster?????

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jan

11 Years Ago

Yup but, another twist!!!
Kadessa (Kaddy)

11 Years Ago

Harry???? Rebeccas gonna flip!
Jan

11 Years Ago

Lolz all five of them are going to be there but, there's another twist!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 4, 2013
Last Updated on April 16, 2013


Author

Jan
Jan

Dream Land, Juniperlederp, CA



About
We all have our own stories, Our own thoughts and beliefs, Our own dreams... Some of us are outgoing and can conquer the world, Others are shy and keep quiet to themselves away, Then there's th.. more..

Writing
I had a nightmare I had a nightmare

A Story by Jan