chapter 6 Lina's story

chapter 6 Lina's story

A Chapter by Matthew Ian Herrawood W
"

this is also a bit pointless but it gives a bit of background info on one of the characters its also very short.

"

 

 

Chapter 6
Lina’s story
 
“Lina!” Syriana jumped up as the girl slipped into the room. She smiled and sat down next to Syriana then she reaches across and puts her arms around Syriana she drew away with a confused look on her face then she lifted Syriana’s cloak that Syriana had thrown over her when she had been cold, and the puzzled look went to one of horror as she saw the axe on her back. “I kept it” Syriana said “I could have protected you with it” Lina nodded and before any of us could ask what those words meant Syriana said “what happened to you?” then Lina started her story.
 
“All I can remember is from when I was taken from you Syriana. The second time i was caught. I struggled and kicked and bit as they dragged me through city’s and mountains and forest and all manner of different terrain but as you know a 5 year old can’t do much to the solders that took me and eventually after about three weeks they whipped me and then any time I resisted they would whip me again. 20 times on the back. "She turned and lifted the back of her shirt and thousands of scars were seen “after five weeks of being dragged on the ground and two weeks of being whipped they threw me at the feet of an elf and then they left me with the elf. She kicked me and hit me for any reason even if she felt like it then she sold me as a slave this happened four times each time was worse they all wiped me the last one I was with for the longest, one year, and I was whipped every day it hurt but luckily all the whips had been enchanted so they did not kill me then after the year I was sold and my luck changed I was sold to a kind old man who feed me and gave me strength I asked him why I wasn’t being ordered around and being wiped and he told me that he was saving me and that slavery is wrong then two weeks later he died and I was sent back to the elf I started with the one that runs this tournament” she finished me and Ryan were shocked “so what about you” she asked. Me and Ryan shared our story then Syriana. Then we were called to the arena. So we gathered our weapons and me and Ryan slipped our pendants over our heads and we went to the arena.

 



© 2010 Matthew Ian Herrawood W


Author's Note

Matthew Ian Herrawood W
just the same as always

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

399 Views
Added on August 22, 2009
Last Updated on June 1, 2010

Realm 3


Author

Matthew Ian Herrawood W
Matthew Ian Herrawood W

A Town, South Australia, Australia



About
A Introduction to my Realm Trilogy About the Author Matthew W is 24 years old (November 1 2016) and lives in South Australia. He has been writing and reading for a long time. Because he was su.. more..

Writing