chapter 9 Chief of Flinton guard

chapter 9 Chief of Flinton guard

A Chapter by Matthew Ian Herrawood W
"

we meet an old freind. short chapter but vital for later on. (sorry not much deatail on the 'old freind'.

"

 

Chapter 9
Chief of Flinton guard
 
“Were leaving” I told the innkeeper “tell no one we were hear until one week has passed” I added quietly as I slipped him 3 gold coins. “Hears payment for our stay” I said at normal voice level as I handed him a coin bag then again quietly keep the staff quiet with this keep whatever’s left” then I joined the others by the door. W stepped out onto the street. “lkemkri” (ll-kem-kri) Amy’s sword came out of its scabbard (though I didn’t see it).
“lkyexnkri”(llk-yex-nn-kri) Emily’s followed.
“Zepfoxl” as did Ryan’s sword.
“Mypix” Daniel said however he only loosened his sword.
Then it was my turn “hinrkixn” I said and my blade seemed to jump from my sheath into my hand then twirling it experimentally I stepped toward the man (and his larger company than last time) that had harassed us the first time in the inn. “COME ON GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!” he roared at the man he was holding by the scruff of the neck his feet dangling in the air. “Give me your coin bag…NOW!”
“But sir” the second man stuttered helplessly “surly you have your own money for food”
“Of course we do but we don’t wanna spend it we want yours!” The first man grabbed the meager bag of coins and threw the man against the wall. We moved to stand behind them. Syriana got out her axe. Lina’s hand went to the dagger stopped hovering above it then she grabbed the new sword that was on her back. “Your kind contribution has been noted” the first man said as the second man struggled to stay focused as he sat dazed against the wall he had been thrown against. The first man and his men turned laughing then they saw us. “I know you,” he said pointing at me.
“First lessen never turn your back on your opponent” I said suddenly he made the connection he laughed, “we got a bit of sport boy’s”.
 “Kindly return the money to the man and we will leave no one needs to be hurt today”
“Not that that matters any more” Emily said nodding toward the man lying on the ground
The group laughed and their leader said, “Make me there’s thirty of us and only six of you!”
“lkemkri!!! Make that seven” Amy said fiercely the men paled as Amy seemingly appeared out of no were then they saw Ryan’s hand’s move so fast that they were a blur “you
 Know I've never made one of these out of weeds and grass the effect though is quiet
Impressive” he was holding a dirt bomb made from the grass weeds and dirt from the small garden next to him. The men paled even more and then as Amy disappeared they saw her get out her cross bow and load a bolt then the man ordered them forward Ryan dropped the many dirt bombs he now held but he managed to spread them out they created a wall of dirt. Amy managed to fire the bolt before turning with the rest of us so that no dirt went in our eyes. A cry went up from behind the Curtin of dirt as the bolt struck then closing our eyes we all stepped through some of the men were clutching there eyes one man was writhing on the ground the feathered end of the bolt in his leg while the point and shaft came out the opposite side of the leg   it entered. Lina was jabbing at hands and making small cuts, Amy was disappearing and then appearing next to someone and hitting them across the head with the flat of her blade Ryan was using a lasso made out of one guys chain mail Syriana was using the flat part of her axe to also hit them over the head Emily was hoisting them up and throwing as many as she could hold by the collar in both hands at the wall Dan was controlling others arms getting them to hit themselves over the head and I just simply protected every one adding a bang a clang and a clunk were I could spare one. Soon they were all groaning on the ground then being very careful to walk on the leader Amy grabbed the bag and handed it to the man that had been robbed. Suddenly guards appeared as if out of no were and one walked to the front. Rank badges marking him as chief. His face was that of a friend and his name was Nmex (nnn-meck-sss).


© 2010 Matthew Ian Herrawood W


Author's Note

Matthew Ian Herrawood W
Now you know What our pendants of power can really do!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well i suppose but that's not what i meant Amy

Posted 12 Years Ago


yeah cause lots of confusion,blood, broken bones and havoc
hehe

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

382 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 26, 2009
Last Updated on June 1, 2010

Realm 3


Author

Matthew Ian Herrawood W
Matthew Ian Herrawood W

A Town, South Australia, Australia



About
A Introduction to my Realm Trilogy About the Author Matthew W is 24 years old (November 1 2016) and lives in South Australia. He has been writing and reading for a long time. Because he was su.. more..

Writing