Chapter 4; The Date

Chapter 4; The Date

A Chapter by Samantha Doyle

“Hey guys, is it alright if I stop working for today?” Eros asked. Him and his three friends were gods/goddesses of love. They were known as the four loves. Eros is the passionate type of love, and the heir to the pink kingdom. He is the youngest of the four. Then, there’s Storge, she represents family and/ or natural love. She is the 3rd oldest of the four. Then, there’s Philia which is brotherly love and/or friendship. He is the 2nd oldest. Then, their is Agape, the oldest. She represents pure, unconditional love/affection. People come to them and ask for help for one of the four loves, sometimes give them the kind of love for whatever reason they can’t give.

“Why?” Storge asked.

“Wait… I heard you asked Violet out! Is that what your doing? Going out on a date?” Agape asked. Eros blushed in response.

“Y-yeah…” He said shyly.

“Well, you can go, we’ll stay here for a while. We just need to put up a sign about you not here for the rest of the day.” Philia explained.

Eros headed to the restaurant. He started heading to their original date location, then remembered they switched it. He checked his watch.

Heck, it’s almost 6. Lemme quickly text V.”


April 6th, 2018 Eros 5:56

Hey I might be a little late getting to the restaurant.

I’m sorry!


April 6th, 2018 Violet 5:56

Oh that’s fine!
I’m running a little late too since I had to stay in town with my friends until 5:35


After a bit of running to the restaurant, and when Eros finally got there, he took a minute to catch his breath. After that, he turned to his right to see Violet.

“O-oh Violet! Y-you’re here!” Eros greeted. His cheeks went red just by looking at her.

AAAAAAHHHH! You can’t get flustered yet! You only just saw here today and you’re already nervous! WHYYYYYYYYY!’ Eros internally screamed.

“Hey, let’s go in.” Violet suggested. They walked inside and got a table for two. They sat down and Violet looked at what they had.

“ This food all looks pretty interesting. I’m honestly not even sure what to get!” She exclaimed, amazed.

“Well, we just got here so the waiter will probably give us some more time.” He replied

“Hey, have you ever thought about how the stuff on the kids menu is almost everytime better than the other menu?” Violet asked,

“Yeah! A lot of the times the stuff on the adult menu isn’t good, and the kid menu stuff taste soooooo much better. I wish I was young enough to get food from the kids menu, but that probably won’t happen. I wish it could though…” Eros started to ramble, “Oh! Sorry! I sometimes ramble like that for no reason! I’m sorry!”

“It’s fine.” Later, they got their drinks and dinner.

“What’d you get?” Violet asked.

“Oh, I got Pu Cha. It’s basically a mix of cooked crab meat, pork, garlic and pepper, deep fried inside the crab shells and served spicy sauce.” He explained

“ Cool! I got Phat Thai, which is basically rice noodles pan fried with fish sauce, sugar, lime juice or tamarind pulp, chopped peanuts, and egg combined with chicken, seafood, or tofu.” Violet also explained.

“Interesting. C-can I maybe try the Phat Thai?” He stuttered. He thought it might sound a bit weird or creepy.

“Sure!” She grabbed a bit of her dish and put it on her plate.

“This is great! Wanna try some of mine!” Eros asked. She then tried it. They really liked the food. The waiter collected their empty plates and gave them a dessert menu for if they wanted dessert.

“Are you in the mood for dessert or should we just go now?” Violet asked.

“Maybe next time, I ate so much of the food before that I’m full.” He responded.

“Now that I think about it, nothing on the dessert menu interests me all that much… Okay, let’s get the check now.” They asked for the check and split the bill. Then they went outside of the restaurant.

“That was really fun! Let’s do that again soon!” Violet smiled.

“Alright!” Eros replied, smiling in return.

“Urm… uh… b-before you go…” Violet said. Eros looked at her with question in his eyes. She kissed him for a second.

“A-ah, s-sorry… f-forget I-I d-did that…” She said. They then locked eyes and kissed each other a little longer this time. They were both blushing.

“U-um… I-I’ll s-see y-you s-s-soon…” Eros stuttered.

“Y-yeah…” She replied. Then they went their separate ways, when they were far enough away from each other, Eros slightly covered his face due to how flustered he was.



© 2019 Samantha Doyle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on February 7, 2019
Last Updated on February 7, 2019
Tags: Kingdoms


Author

Samantha Doyle
Samantha Doyle

NJ



About
I'm just a writer looking to improve her stories a bit! more..

Writing