Chapter 5; Life in Sea

Chapter 5; Life in Sea

A Chapter by Samantha Doyle

She swam in the water to her underwater palace.

AHHHHHHHHH! I can’t be late to the meeting again!” Aqua screamed at herself.

“Oh, Aqua. Hi.” Her friend, Kai said. He was walking right beside her the whole time.

“Oh, good evening Kai.” She said, trying not to sound like she’s having a crisis of some sort.

“Are you okay? You seem like your having some kind of crisis.” Kai worried.

“A queen like me never has a crisis!” She sassed.

“I can read you like a book, Aqua. Come on, let’s go to the meeting.” He replied. He grabbed her hand and quickly led her to her castle.

“Thank you, Kai!” Aqua thanked. She went into her castle and did her meeting.

Heh. She makes me worry so much about her.” Kai thought as he walked to his castle.

The Next Day…

“Kai! Everybody is coming to see our kingdoms!” Aqua shouted into the SeaPhone.

“I forgot that was happening today. When do we need to be ready?” Kai asked.

“In less than an hour!” Aqua panicked.

“Hold on, I need to get my kingdom ready, then I’ll come help you. I’ll come as soon as possible.” He calmed her down.

“Thanks! See you soon!” She thanked.

Kai started to alert everyone in the kingdom and everyone got up and started setting up shops. He made sure there was extra guards around so something wouldn’t happen. Then, he started to go to Aqua’s kingdom, the blue kingdom. He called her on his SeaPhone.

“Aqua? I’ll be there soon.” He stated.

“Okay! You could’ve just texted me though.” She suggested. He hung up his SeaPhone so he could focus on getting to the blue kingdom quickly. When he got there, he and Aqua greeted each other.

“Are they here yet?” He asked.

“Almost. I need to go to the entrance to the sea first so I can turn them into mermaids. After that, they can observe our kingdoms without worrying about drowning and other stuff.” She quickly explained.

When they got to where all the queens, kings, princes and princesses were, she noticed they all had all kinds of gear for swimming underwater.

“No need for that! I’m going to turn you all into mermaids! Or mermans.” Aqua reassured.

“I hoped you were going to say that! Guess I don’t need these for today.” Mew said. She chucked her goggles to the grass.

(A/N: Her castle regained power early due to it almost being her birthday in the story)

Aqua pulled out her scepter? Wand? Triton? Nobody really knows what it is. Well, she pulled it out and used it’s magic to turn her friends from land to humans.

“WHOA! I can finally explore the sea! See you gu-” Marina, the pirate princess awed.

“Not today, Marina. We need to see that the sea kingdoms are up to standard.” Auriana pulled Marina back to where she was.

“Okay…” She said in disappointment.

“Queen… Your skin is rainbow.” One of the new boys said.

“It is? Oh! That’s normal!” Auriana said.

“Are we going to start this tour now or what?” Arcaena, the elf sister said.

“Oh, let’s get started!” Aqua said. She led them first to her underwater palace. It was blue and had seashells. The palace Aqua had was so big and glamorous

“Whoa, it’s so much nicer since the last kingdom inspection.” Auriana complimented. Last time there was a kingdom inspection, Aqua accidentally destroyed her castle by placing it in a bad area. That was more of a good thing since it allowed her to make her castle bigger and better.

“Thanks, your highness.” Aqua thanked. After they explored the kingdom and some of them got lost, they checked out the main town near the castle. They inspected every building as well and some of the buildings were going to be taken down for many different reasons such as the buildings being old, and violating the kingdom’s building policy. It seemed like this took a couple of minutes, but this actually took a couple of hours, so Aqua and Kai thought they’d make a huge meal. They decided to make something even they’ve never tried before. Dolphin meat and shark meat. They also got seaweed, coral and some other non-meat stuff because people in the blue kingdom either hunt for animals or eat seaweed and lots of other healthy stuff. Everyone had a different reaction to the food. Mew tried both but liked dolphin meat more. She happily ate it. Crow was allergic to both and was throwing up as a result. He felt nauseous just looking at it. It was a disaster to some, but a success to others.

“Hey guys, are you tired yet? ‘Cause there’s guest rooms upstairs.” Kai asked. Everyone went upstairs, and it was only Aqua and Kai downstairs. Kai lightly chuckled to himself, which made Aqua give him a questioning look. He walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

“Don’t do that…  I don’t want anybody finding out…” She blushed

“Sorry, I couldn’t help myself when your so beautiful.” He flirted. That only caused Aqua to blush more

“Well, I’m gonna go to bed. See you tomorrow, cutie.”  He said while walking up the stairs to where his room was. Aqua was so flustered she wasn’t able to respond. After calming down, she went upstairs and to her room for bed. Then, Kai decided to make everyone breakfast. After the disaster/success of last night, shark and dolphin meat wasn’t what he needed right now. He just made some eggs. Yes, food on land exists underwater, too. Everyone else woke up to the smell of eggs, and they all swam downstairs to the kitchen.

“Wait, eggs can be underwater, too?” Marina asked Kai.

“Yes, any food can be underwater, but it has to be enchanted so it doesn’t get soggy or something.” Kai quickly explained. Even after everyone ate his eggs, they were really delicious, by the way, he asked.

“Does anyone want something from the coffee shop?” he asked everyone. Everyone started telling him what they wanted all at once, so he got a piece of paper and had everyone write what they wanted on it. After he had already left, Aqua woke up.

“Where’s Kai?” She asked, walking into the living room to everybody.

“He just left for the coffee shop,” Angelica told Aqua.

“Oh, okay.” She responded.

“When we all finish the food, we’re going to the light blue kingdom.” She explained after she texted Kai what she wanted to eat. After they all finished, they went to Kai’s castle. It was small and plain, but he said he was getting renovations done. All the houses were up to date, so they didn’t have to plan to knock down any buildings. A little while after everyone went back to their houses, Aqua asked Kai

“Can I stay over for the night?”

“Of course. Speaking about that, please come cuddle with me.” He asked, but it sounded more like he was begging Aqua to cuddle.

“Sure!” She beamed. Needless to say, they enjoyed the peace and quiet with each other a lot.



© 2019 Samantha Doyle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on February 7, 2019
Last Updated on February 7, 2019


Author

Samantha Doyle
Samantha Doyle

NJ



About
I'm just a writer looking to improve her stories a bit! more..

Writing