Chapter 7; Please Work

Chapter 7; Please Work

A Chapter by Samantha Doyle

Today was the day of a wedding. A special moment for the two about to wed. Who are the people about to be wed? Angelica and Morado.

They have been dating for 10 years since they were 15, and it hasn’t changed since. Morado first proposed last year in August, on Angelica’s birthday. She was super excited to show her parents, but unfortunately, they died in a car crash before they could ever get to see her ring. The wedding she so dreamed of having almost got called off. Angelica fell into a dark time for 3 months, and she felt numb. Morado eventually got her help then she slowly started to feel better again.

The wedding was being held at Auriana’s church. Angelica and Morado had very different wedding ideas, but they agreed on Angelica’s idea because Morado’s was more unlikely. They booked an entire hotel for their wedding, too. The door Angelica was coming through opened.  


As Angelica walked down the aisle, she looked to the left expecting her parents but saw nobody. She almost started to cry, but then, she thought she saw the ghosts of them, clapping and celebrating. She stopped looking there and continued walking down the aisle. Kurayami had to be best man since he’s been close with Morado ever since his step dad married Silvia. Violet was the maid of honor, and Lavender followed her soon-to-be sister-in-law, skipping and throwing the flowers down the aisle. Finally, she reached the altar and Auriana started saying the vows.

“Do you, Angelica Gabbins, take Morado Aiza to be your husband in times of good and bad and to part only at death?”

“I do.”

“And do you, Morado Aiza, take Angelica Gabbins to be your wife in times of good and bad and to part only at death?”

“I do.”

“Are there any objections?” Auriana asked the audience. Silence was the only thing heard.

“If that’s the case, then you may kiss the bride,” Auriana told Morado. He kissed Angelica and cheers were heard from the audience. Angelica was excited to start her new life.



© 2019 Samantha Doyle


Author's Note

Samantha Doyle
SORRY IF THIS ISN'T WRITTEN HOW AN ACTUAL WEDDING GOES! When I wrote this I did no research and just did what I think happened. Hopefully it's not too off XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on February 7, 2019
Last Updated on February 7, 2019
Tags: Kingdoms


Author

Samantha Doyle
Samantha Doyle

NJ



About
I'm just a writer looking to improve her stories a bit! more..

Writing