Chapter 1: On This Beautiful Day Something Was Wrong.

Chapter 1: On This Beautiful Day Something Was Wrong.

A Chapter by Miss_Stery

I waked up to the deafening sound of my alarm clock. I turned my head and looked out into the beach, still dark. I slipped my feet off my bed , and sat up in a fluid motion. I slowly stood up stretching out my long elegant legs, arms, and back. My feet touched my soft dark colored carpet of my beach front condo . I dropped to the floor and did sit ups and push ups until my body ached. I walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine. I brushed my hair, washed my face, and brushed my perfectly straight teeth. I walked into my closet. Everything had a place, everything was neat and organized. I slipped on a neon blue tank top that complimented my bright electric blue eyes, and sweat shorts. I grabbed my "special" tennis shoes, and IPod and head phones. I put on my blonde wig. I had a weird feeling that I was going to despreatley need it today, and my insticnts were always right. I slipped it on and put it in a tight ponytail. I walked out towards the beach, turned on my IPod, and started jogging. I slowly increased my speed. Something was off today, on this beautiful day something was wrong.

 



© 2010 Miss_Stery


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
Added on October 21, 2010
Last Updated on December 18, 2010
Previous Versions


Author

Miss_Stery
Miss_Stery

Where the wind takes me...



About
Hello, my name is Emily Rose Carter. But if you were one of those paranoid people and looked me up, you will find that I do not exist. Just like Lemony Snicket, Emily Rose Carter is a pseudonym. I lov.. more..

Writing