chapter 3 (completely changed) :"We need to talk..."

chapter 3 (completely changed) :"We need to talk..."

A Chapter by Miss_Stery

I stifled a gasp when I looked into the all too familiar dark blue eyes of the one and only James Alexandr Hernandez. I looked at him and saw nothing in his once emotional eyes. Back when I had been Sally Kurt he used to look at me as if I was his world, as if nothing could ever tear us apart. Even after I had killed his dad he stilled had done nothing to give me away, not once did he call the cops. Even after I murdered his father!  I remember the day he had come home to his beautiful house too early, way too early.

*Flashback*

The dead line for my mission was approaching; I had been so caught up with Jack (short for James) that I hadn’t seen it coming. On a bright and sunny day I had told James that I wasn’t feeling good and that id see him after school. I had everything planned to protection. I broke into jack’s house and found his father coming out of his library. I smiled evilly and executed my plan

Ten minutes later

 

 

James’ dad, Hue, was lying in a pool of his own blood. I smiled because I knew that he deserved it, he would brutally beat his wife, Cynthia, and James. I was too locked up in my thoughts to notice that the door was opening. I heard a gasp from behind me and turned around to meet James’ shocked face.

“Run! Leave Sally! Ima call the cops soon… Go sally and never forget what I have been telling you everyday since we've been together:” I looked at him confused and ran off, hopping over fences and dodging bushes. I ran until I reached the car that was parked two blocks away. I slid into my car and drove.

I never knew what he meant when he said not to forget what he's been telling me since we've been going out. Well I sorta did he used to constantly tell me that he loved me, but how could he have loved me after what I did?

*flashback ends*

            I was struck dumb, what was I going to say… Then I knew what I had to do. In that second I remembered all my training. I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me to it.

“Well, hello Sally! How are you today… Me? Oh I’m fine…”

“Hello Jack” He flinched as I called him his old nickname. “How have you been, I’m sorry I missed the funeral but I had other plans…” I was using the oldest trick in the book… piss your opponent off and then they will be to busy focusing on trying to hurt you, that they’ll make stupid mistakes.

“Oh, that’s too bad it was a lovely service…” He sneered at me. Before I could think he was flying at me. I blocked him but he just got right back up. Its like he never touched the ground, he was throwing well calculated punches. Each one missed me by centimeters, and then it hit me. And right as it did, he did too. He hit my right ribs, and I returned the favor by nailing him in the jaw. His bottom lip was bleeding and my ribs were aching.  

“You sure have gotten better at hand to hand combat Alex. I remember when I used to be the best in our class.” He froze for a second then started circling around me.

“Ever… I knew there was something familiar about you, the day I met as ‘Sally’.” I ripped out my ponytail and let my black hair fly in the wind.

“I'm sorry to disappoint but I am so not meant to be a blonde.” I sneered at him.

“No worries, I always thought you would look better with black hair.” He looked me over. I had long elegant legs and a slender body that held all the right curves in all the right places. My hair fell right above my hips and had many layers to it. I had high cheek bones that supported my now probably grayish blue eyes. A nose that complemented my face very well and right below it was full lips. Then I looked him over. He was tall, about five inches taller than me. He looked like a kid that would be easily picked on with form fitting skinny jeans, tight Blood on the Dance Floor shirt that showed off his rippling 6 pack. I looked over his stunning face. He had a strong chin, perfectly set nose and cheek bones. Below his full eyebrows were dark blue eyes, dark like the ocean when a storm is approaching. His soft full lips held snake bites. All in all we had been the cutest couple at our school. We couldn’t resist the attraction any longer and we ended up in each others arms kissing passionately.

“God I’ve missed you Ever.” He mumbled against my lips.

“Fallen is my real name James, call me Fallen.” He sighed my name against my lips than pulled away.

“We need to talk…”

 



© 2010 Miss_Stery


Author's Note

Miss_Stery
tell me what you think! constructive criticism? sure why the hell not! hate comments: you better believe if i find 1 just 1 the story is gone!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't have a criticism. All I can say is that I liked this chapter. xP

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

312 Views
1 Review
Added on December 9, 2010
Last Updated on December 18, 2010
Tags: love


Author

Miss_Stery
Miss_Stery

Where the wind takes me...



About
Hello, my name is Emily Rose Carter. But if you were one of those paranoid people and looked me up, you will find that I do not exist. Just like Lemony Snicket, Emily Rose Carter is a pseudonym. I lov.. more..

Writing