Foreward

Foreward

A Chapter by MsMermaid
"

Introduction. Photos are of my father's uncle and my father's mother. Grandma's photo is badly damaged. When I have my son fix that in photo shop I will re-post it.

"
I don't know when I first became aware of ghosts. I'd always been fascinated by unseen or unexplainable phenomenon. I loved hearing true stories of people's experiences with spirits, apparitions, visions, angels, ghosts of loved ones, ghosts in general, and even UFO encounters. I secretly longed for an experience of my own, but never actively sought it out, other than reading about them and fantasizing. But it was not an all consuming part of my life, just a casual interest.

My earliest memory of a UFO experience happened when I was walking to school early one morning. (I was in the 5th grade. It took place in Anaheim, California.) I happened to gaze up at the sky and a dot of silver caught my eye. Then I saw four smaller dots of silver come slowly out of the first dot, pausing briefly, making a box around the central dot. Then the four dots shot out in four different directions at an angle at the same time. Then all the dots disappeared from my view and I decided I hadn't seen it at all. That it was just my over active imagination. But deep down inside I knew what I saw and never forgot it. I didn't talk about it though.
GrammaJohnson.jpg
My earliest memories of ghost stories were the accounts both my parents gave me and all my siblings of my father's dead mother appearing to them in a vision and giving them some information important to the family. My father gave an account of seeing his uncle Alma who had died as a young teen aged boy before my father was born, but my father had been told of his uncle and he had seen an old picture of him taken just before he had died. In fact I have a copy of that picture and have inserted it as the icon to this chapter.


© 2011 MsMermaid


Author's Note

MsMermaid
A brief introduction.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hummmm.. Very loved it.... actually.. the UFO thing can be very true. I don't think that it was a fragment of your imagination at all. and about your uncle..... cooool.
It's so great to have your family members come to you .. you know, they are somewhere still watching you and guiding you.
Loved the write. and your frankness.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
1 Review
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 16, 2011


Author

MsMermaid
MsMermaid

Spokane, WA



About
I've been writing poetry since I was a child, but I still have a lot to learn. I like the old fashioned rhyme and meter style of poetry, but have tried my hand at Haiku and other styles. I hope to hon.. more..

Writing
Sparkles Sparkles

A Poem by MsMermaid