Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Octavious

March . 14. 1888
FIRED! once again i've lost my job. The women of my dreams dosen't see me, nevertheless i'll make sure of it that if i can't have her no one can. I've become both a laughing stalk based on mistakes if made in the bars, yet i've also been cast a side; ignored. But surely i will not allow this. I will be seen and i will be herd! Life isn't fair, i have done nothing wrong yet i am an outcast, i'm not accepted in society. London is such a large place but everyone has chosen to block me out. One day i will be loved by my bride soon to come, Belinda is my love. With hair so long and skin so fine and beauty beyond words.


March. 20. 1888
The love of my life has become engaged. I confessed my love to her and she simply laughed in my face. I was shocked, embarrassed of myself. But rage had began to rise inside of me. Hatred, anger and blood shed had climbed inside of me. Storming out of a bar with anger instead of embarrassment felt nice, i left with my cape and vanished into the night. I don't know what had come over me, i had swarmed to an old metals workshop and became a new person. There at the counter was an old man he asked if he could help. i demanded a dagger with a jagged blad and a sterdy thick handle. I gave him a glare that indicated that i was incharge, the man quickly returned and handed me the dagger. I felt like i had power; the man announced the price of the dagger but i walked away back into the night not paying anything, simply saying i'll spare your life. I don't now how i found my dear sweet Belinda with a dagger i was in the shadows, and once again i wasn't seen. I saw her give a kiss to the man in a carage and had begun walking on the side of the road. I stalked her for about half an hour until i allowed her to notice me. She had began to run and i got her to a dead end. She was about to charge at me but  she stepped back with fear as she notcied the anger in my eyes and the dagger in my hand, hiding behind my cape. I slowly stepped up to her i could see the fear in her eyes and then i knew that i had the power; she was below me and she dared not speak a single word. She started to cry and i began to kiss her neck. i rapped my arms around her and pulled down her dress to see her body of beauty. i had waited a long time to create love with such a women. But then i had stopped, she had begun to scream and shout for help. But we both knew that no one would be able to hear her. I then looked at my dagger and had an urge for her blood. I took hold of it and stabbed her everywhere multiple times in her legs and her arms. I made a clean cut towards her neck and then used techniques of my father. He was a sergeant  and had taught me everything I know. I wanted a piece of my greatest love so I had carefully cut out her organs and left the rest of her there to be discovered. I should have felt bad guilty; I should have wanted to kill myself, but i didn't i wanted to kill more, I wanted to be feared by all who came near- so i will. i ran back to the body of Belinda and carved my new title Jack the ripper into her back and left her there once again ready to kill more woman like Belinda and woman who haven't seen me, ignored me and laughed. they would all pay; FOR I AM JACK THE RIPPER! 



© 2015 Octavious


Author's Note

Octavious
Ignore the grammar completely - I am so sorry for that.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

113 Views
Added on March 11, 2015
Last Updated on March 11, 2015


Author

Octavious
Octavious

--------------, EST, Canada



About
I enjoy exploring many parts of writing, but in the end I like to think about how I am going to surprise and disturb my readers with my newest works, I also love reading good writing, then again what .. more..

Writing
The Apron The Apron

A Story by Octavious


396 km 396 km

A Story by Octavious