A twist

A twist

A Chapter by Octavious

April.3.1888

A woman is what he was talking about, but this one is different, this one is special, this one is from the future; now I know what you're going to say, it's impossible, but it isn't I would have told you yesterday, but I was moving all of our belongings to the shop, we live here now. She's teaching me so many things, I can predict things before they happen, hell- I can freeze a single moment if I really concentrate. And I know she's a woman, I should kill her like I've done the others, but I can't people are looking for me I Jack the ripper have to disappear, I have to change there getting to close.
I won't replace you, I will never do that, but I am going to study for a few years and become a different person before I come out of hiding. Well, Her name is Jillian and  I? I'm not sure yet, but I'll let you now once I find that perfect moment, that gives me a name. 

April.3.1889
Apologies towards my absence for . . . the year, but I have some good news for you. We have a home, no longer that grimy pathetic shop, ut don't get me wrong anything of value we made sure to bring with us, we found documents and such -  Jillian and I have been studying well everything, time travel is defiantly in range of possibility, but for now being hidden is my priority. And then I thought what better place to hide out in the open like this? where no one would expect it. Jillian and I thought that I would be an amazing idea, no one would suspect it.
Oh, I have something else for you, I found a name, and a rather new friend, but he'll be with us for quite some time. I have a story to tell you, a story on how I found my name, my identity, our new life.
 



© 2015 Octavious


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on March 11, 2015
Last Updated on March 11, 2015


Author

Octavious
Octavious

--------------, EST, Canada



About
I enjoy exploring many parts of writing, but in the end I like to think about how I am going to surprise and disturb my readers with my newest works, I also love reading good writing, then again what .. more..

Writing
The Apron The Apron

A Story by Octavious


396 km 396 km

A Story by Octavious