The beginning of fame and fear

The beginning of fame and fear

A Chapter by Octavious

March. 22. 1888
New murder Jack the ripper. searching for a the murderer of Belind keys. Lock your doors do not rome the nights Jack the ripper may strick again. I made the front of the paper, i've become noticed, but i will not stop here they think i will strick again; and it's garaunteed that i will. Yesterday i found a beautiful blond women romeing the treets in brod day light, she could see me following her and had confronted me for it i deliberatly remember. "Get away from me you FREAK!" she looked directly in my eyes when she screamed this to me, i could tell that she was upset over something- but that was okay because soon i would put her in peace.

March. 22. 1888 (11:47 pm)
I was diapointed, the young women was drunk and a prostitute. It was dark and i followed her to the back of a bar. I had come up behind her with a dagger up at her neck i was about to killer , but then her voice stopped me. She new who i was. "Jack the ripper; it's so nice to finally meat you" she was so swift and clean yet i could smell the alcohol dripping down from her. She lifted my hand and turned herself around to look at me. She wasn't afraid (then again she was drunk). She then took everything that was covering her body and tore it off and threw them at my feet. She layed on her back and opened her legs makeing one point. " If your going to kill me, the least you can do is give me the feeling of pleasure before you slauter me" she smiled with teeth so bright that it burned the darkness around her. I knelt down and gave her what she wanted. Each moan that had escaped her mouth urged me to go faster and faster begging for her to create more sound of joy. I then realized what i was doing and stood up coming to my senses. I looked at her, i wanted to keep her for my own; but i couldn't i wouldn't. i was scared that i'd be laughed at and ignored by another person how wouldn't fear me simply because i speared her. I began to make a clean cut around her face attempting to carve out her face. I couldn't bare to hear her scream and suffer though, so i took her out of her misery and sliced her throat. I carved the rest of her face out and placed it on the ground beside her hand. I then jot down a note saying . . .
Beware me, Fear me For i will strick again
I will not be ignored!
I placed this note on her her head; where her face was ment to be. Then i left the scene hopeing that tommorow i will understand what i had just done to a women i could have kept.
What have i done?

  


© 2015 Octavious


Author's Note

Octavious
Sorry for the grammar. :( it was written a long time ago, just thought it would be funny to share.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on March 11, 2015
Last Updated on March 11, 2015


Author

Octavious
Octavious

--------------, EST, Canada



About
I enjoy exploring many parts of writing, but in the end I like to think about how I am going to surprise and disturb my readers with my newest works, I also love reading good writing, then again what .. more..

Writing
The Apron The Apron

A Story by Octavious


396 km 396 km

A Story by Octavious