Revenge

Revenge

A Chapter by Octavious

March.31.1888
I've finally found the man who seperated us from each other for the three days that seem like decades. I'm sorry, but tonight i will make it up to you, tonight your kidnapper will die. Do you know the man who  owns the metals shop? I've been watching him, did you know that there is dryed metal spilt on your bACK? I can't imagine the pain he put you through, but he will pay for it.I thought i was crazy but he's much crazier; HA! he thought it would be a good idea to steal you my only compangion away from me; me: JACK THE RIPPER! the nerve.  I over heard him with his friends at the steps of a church, ever since we robbed him he has been following us, he knows who we are, this is a problem! any ideas that you may have would be very helpful, but i know what you're going to say, someone has to die; it's either I get hung or he gets murdered. compaired to all of the murders i've comited this will by far be the hardest, i know he won't go down without a fight, but he stole you away from me. I will have my revenge. From now 0n i will let no one hurt you or take you away; i swear upon my own life that i will protect you and we'll get away from here and no one will even know we ever comitted the crimes in london, tomorrow we will go to kill him at the metals shop, and i promise i'll tell you everything in full on detail. 



© 2015 Octavious


Author's Note

Octavious
Sorry for the grammar.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on March 11, 2015
Last Updated on March 11, 2015


Author

Octavious
Octavious

--------------, EST, Canada



About
I enjoy exploring many parts of writing, but in the end I like to think about how I am going to surprise and disturb my readers with my newest works, I also love reading good writing, then again what .. more..

Writing
The Apron The Apron

A Story by Octavious


396 km 396 km

A Story by Octavious