A Fantasy

A Fantasy

A Chapter by Octavious

 

 March.24.1888
I've been thinking for many days about what i've done and i've decided that what i'm doing is out of love, there for i am not cold blooded and i will not be giving myself up. I didn't know what the name of that women was, it's been bothering me for quite some time; it still dose, but for my sack i've decided to name her based on her apperance.Blond hair and silky skin, her eyes were like green jems with a tint of grey. i decided to name her Alison Wyatt.
I've decided that she was within the age of 21-24. she had a tragic childhood, she was the third eldest in her family. She had two older brothers and one younger brother and three younger sisters. Both her brothers died in a gang fight and her mother was killed in a factory  explostion. Her father then became desperate and used her for sex. The family then became very poor and Alison was forced into prostitution and to be the mother of her four younger siblings, her father then died a couple years later of smoking and alcohol. She was then forced to live in the streets with her four siblings and stayed in the nasty job employment of prostetution .Alison Wyatt was then killed nehind a bar in the year of 1888 by Jack the Ripper who is still being searched for.

 
March.28.1888
For one it is official that i am going insane because i am litterally talking to a book, this journal- you are no longer pages between a fancy caver, you are all i have. i am sorry that i haven't been giving you the pleasure of my pen soaring across  your crisp white pages. I don't know what you remember or what this person has done to you but you were stolen from me for three days. 


© 2015 Octavious


Author's Note

Octavious
Sorry for the grammar.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on March 11, 2015
Last Updated on March 11, 2015


Author

Octavious
Octavious

--------------, EST, Canada



About
I enjoy exploring many parts of writing, but in the end I like to think about how I am going to surprise and disturb my readers with my newest works, I also love reading good writing, then again what .. more..

Writing
The Apron The Apron

A Story by Octavious


396 km 396 km

A Story by Octavious