Reputation

Reputation

A Chapter by Alex
"

Continued, 30 years later, when Alec and Jane had a powerful reputation. Really short cause I'm being hurried, but will write later on today... Maybe at night.. So a few hours only!

"

"Yes. And your purpose was to succeed?" I asked coldy. Romero looked at me with pleading eyes. Silly. He expected that he'd survive.

"I didn't know the laws!" he yelled worried. "I... I thouhght they would be under control!" he continued. Nevertheless, he was going to die. Whether he knew the rules or not.

"The Volturi don't give second chances." I said bored. Why couldn't he just shut up and accept the consequences? I sighed impatiently and sent a wave of pain to him.

He screamed loudly in pain, his eyes going blank. I smiled amused and bored at the same time.

"Please! I'll do anything!!!" he kept asking. Well, we would keep him, except he wasn't useful at all. He was another unworthy and souless vampire. Not one gift or anything important that served the Volturi coven. I rolled my eyes at him and raised one hand.

"Felix." I said in a monotone. Felix was responsible of all the violent acts. I would do it myself, but I prefered to make them suffer instead of sending them to rest. I raised my hand, motioning Felix to wait, and sent my strongest wave of pain to Romero, making him scream and twitch on the floor.

"KILL ME! KILL ME NOW!" he pleaded. I smiled at him my innocent smile.

"If you wish." I chuckled and left the room. All I heard was the screeching noise of his neck being torn appart from his body and the sound of the crunching it made.

***

Alec was waiting for me in my room.

"Jane." he said taking my hand. I smiled at him.

"Hard night." I muttered. "I'm thirsty!" I moaned at him. He smirked.

"Heidi just arrived with our meals." he said smiling widely. I shighed, that burned my throat, but not as much as always. My eyes were black, full of thirst. I took a deep breath and smelled the sweet scent of about nineteen humans waiting. Insinctively and without thinking, I lurched at three of them at a time, and killed them. Delicious! My inner self thought. I always had a monologue with myself. I smirked as I burned the corpses of the children I had just drank. I glanced at Alec, who was sitting over his bodies and smiling with pleasure. I tore an arm of a human and threw it at him playfully. His return smile was funny, it made me laugh in my bell-like voice.

"We're not supposed to play with our food, sister." he mocked. I stuck my tounge at him and sank my teeth in the last human. His blood was cold and tasted a little bitter, but it was still good for my throat. I sighed.

Screw the humans.



© 2010 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You did a great job writing this! Hope to read more!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 10, 2010
Last Updated on August 10, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex