Going Strong

Going Strong

A Chapter by Becca*Type2012
"

Nick and Samantha's relationship is starting off strong.

"

Red Lobster Friday Night

            The couple walked out of the restaurant hand-in-hand and stopped when they reached Samantha’s car. “Well...I guess I’ll see text you later,” Samantha said as she hugged Nick.

            “That will be fine with me,” Nick responded as he pulled her in to kiss her when Nick’s tongue entered her mouth she answered passionately.

            “Text you later.”

            “Text you later,” Nick said as Samantha got into her car.

 

Dundalk High Monday Morning

            Samantha parked her car in the jock lot outside the gym as she always does, went in school and walked around to the front lobby to find Gabriella. As she walked down the steps to get to the front lobby Nick caught sight of her and ran over to her and was there by the time she was down the steps. He pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her passionately. “Well hello to you to,” Samantha said pulling slightly away from Nick.

            “How was you weekend?” Nick asked.

            “It was okay. Yours?”

            “Fine. I was thinking about you the whole weekend.”

            “I was thinking about you too,” Nick said as Gabriella approached them, but she heard what they had just said.

            “Hey Gab! Wanna walk to class together?” Samantha asked.

            “No. I’ll be fine. I was just coming over to say “hi” and “I’ll see you at lunch”,” Gabriella said.

            “Oh. Ok see you at lunch,” Samantha responded as Gabriella turned and began to walk away.

            “What was that?” Nick asked.

            “Girl stuff.”

            “I don’t want to know do I?”

            “Probably not.”

            “Shall I walk you to class?” Nick asked as the five minute bell rang.

            “I would be delighted.”

 

Dundalk High Cafeteria Late Monday Morning

            Samantha and Gabriella had just sat down with their food and Samantha was opening up her chicken caser wrap when Gabriella asked “Why are you going out with Nick Wiley when you were so against it before?”

            “Because he was the guy that asked me to dance at the dance.”

            “That was Nick Wiley!”

            Samantha nodded her head as she took a bite of the wrap.

            “Oh my gosh he was lookin’ hot!”

            “Hey, did you ever hook up with that guy you were dancing with?”

            “No not really he wasn’t really my type he was just someone to dance with.”

            “Oh. I’m sorry I said anything.”

            “No! It’s okay. I’m glad your guys’ relationship is working out,” Gabriella said as the bell for the end of lunch rang.

 

Dundalk High Early Monday Afternoon

            Nick was standing at the vending machine waiting in line to but a bottle of water when Mike approached him and said “Hey! I saw you with some girl this morning. Was that the girl you asked to dance at the dance?”

            “Yeah that was her.”

            “Awesome dude! Your chick is hot!”

            “Hey dude don’t be checkin’ her out like that she’s mine!” Nick said as the bell for the end of lunch rang.

 



© 2010 Becca*Type2012


Author's Note

Becca*Type2012
What did you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Just like the previous chapter, I loved the ending.
It was suspenseful.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 17, 2009
Last Updated on April 5, 2010


Author

Becca*Type2012
Becca*Type2012

Baltimore, MD



About
Name: Rebecca Dove Age: 15 Hobbies: playng sports (bowling, volleyball, softball, and basketball) and writing Music: just about everything, but my favorite artist is Taylor Swift Aditional Info: a.. more..

Writing