Caught

Caught

A Chapter by Becca*Type2012
"

Samantha's mother catches Nick and Samantha making out.

"

Dundalk High School Monday Afternoon

            She met up with Nick at their usual place in the gym lobby, and Nick gives Samantha a huge hug and a quick kiss, then Samantha said “Hey Nick! Do you wanna hang out and do homework together tonight?”

            “Where are we going to do that?”

            “My parents don’t get home from work until five. We can hang out at my house until then.”

            “Okay. I can call my mom, and ask if I can go over Mike’s to hang out for a lil while,” Nick said as he took out his phone, called his mother, and she picked up saying “Hello.”

            “Can I go over Mike’s to hang out tonight?”

            “Sure. Just be home by 5:30 for dinner.”

            “Okay. Thank you. See you then.”

            “Your welcome,” Nick’s mother said as Nick hung up the phone, and kissed Samantha.

            “I take that as a “Sam I can come over,” Samantha said.

            “You got that right.”

Samantha’s House Monday Afternoon

            Samantha parked her car in the driveway, and Nick parked his car on the back road, when his mother came home from work she didn’t see Nick’s car in the Schreiber’s driveway. Samantha got out of her car, unlocked the door to the house, and got a bag of chips from the kitchen, and took them to her room. “Sam where are you?” Nick said as he closed the door behind him.

            “Um…I’m back here in my room. Just turn down that hallway to your left and I’m all the way at the end of the hallway.”

            Nick followed Samantha’s instructions, and saw her sitting there on her bed with her binder already open getting ready to start her homework and said, “Well isn’t someone taking initiative.”

            “I always do my homework as soon as I get home, so I have the rest of the night to do what I want to do.”

            “That’s good, but you know what I want to do?”

            Samantha looked at him.

            “Kiss you.”

            “You read my mind,” Samantha said as Nick sat down on the bed, pulled her closer, connected his lips to hers, and they shared the most passionate kiss they’ve ever had.

            “You’re a really good kisser,” Nick said after they broke apart.

            “Thank you, and by the way you are too.”

            “I’ve been told.”

            “We should really start to get to work now,” Samantha said as she got out her math textbook, and opened it to the page she had been assigned. “Oh…if you want some chips feel free.”

            “Thanks babe,” Nick said as he got out his book he was reading for English. They had been doing homework for a little over an hour when Samantha looked at the digital clock on her nightstand, and it read “4:03,” and she asked Nick “Do you wanna take a lil break from all that English reading?”

            “What did you have in mind?”

            Samantha moved her binder and math textbook off the bed onto her nightstand, and leaned over and kissed Nick passionately. Her hands went to the back of his head, and his went to her waist, each pulling the other person closer. Then she moved her hand to his back and slowly made her way down his back until her hand was on her butt, and she gave it a firm squeeze, and he moaned into the kiss.

            “SAMANTHA!” the young couple heard Samantha’s mother scream.



© 2010 Becca*Type2012


Author's Note

Becca*Type2012
I told you guys that i would probably have another chapter up before the end of spring break to make up for being lazy. Thanks for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The chapter started off sweet and kind. Then mother came in like a lion and emotion will change. A very good chapter. You are a writer.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Great job on this one too. Give me more!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


lol, loved the ending.
sounds realistic, lots of parents don't approve of their teens going around and smooching.
nice job.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 5, 2010
Last Updated on April 5, 2010


Author

Becca*Type2012
Becca*Type2012

Baltimore, MD



About
Name: Rebecca Dove Age: 15 Hobbies: playng sports (bowling, volleyball, softball, and basketball) and writing Music: just about everything, but my favorite artist is Taylor Swift Aditional Info: a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Abandonment Abandonment

A Poem by A.Lee


Summer (excerpt 2) Summer (excerpt 2)

A Chapter by A.Lee





Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars