Visitor

Visitor

A Chapter by Becca*Type2012
"

Nick visits Samantha in the hospital.

"

Hospital Tuesday Morning

Samantha had been rushed to Johns Hopkins Bayview to make sure she was alright. Her parents obviously decided to go with her so she would have someone at her side. As soon as Samantha arrived she had been rushed to get a CAT scan of her face to see if she had any broken bones. As soon as they were done with the CAT scan they discovered that she had been given a broken nose by her attacker.

Dundalk High School Wednesday Morning

It was before the seven thirty bell, and Nick saw Gabrielle Swiping in to school, so Nick approached Gabrielle and asked “Do you know which hospital they sent Sam to?”

“Yeah. They took her to Bayview. Are you planning to try and visit her?”

“Yes. I just have to find out when her parents aren’t there, so they won’t find out about us.”

“Good luck. Whenever you do get in and are able to see her tell her that I hope she’s feeling better and that I love her.”

“Will do,” Nick responded as he walked away.

Johns Hopkins Bayview Wednesday Afternoon

Samantha was lying in her bed and she suddenly awoke after being unconscious for approximately fifty six hours. “Sam,” Samantha’s mother said.

“Mom,” Samantha said in a very quiet voice.

“Baby are you ok?”

“I guess, but I don’t really know what happened, and I have a pounding headache.”

“You were knocked unconscious Monday night when you got back to school after going out with your teammates to celebrate your win over Patapsco.”

“Oh…I remember the win and going out, but I don’t remember being hit.”

“It’s okay Sam. You need Your rest your father and I are going home now. We’ll be back tomorrow around noon. Love you.”

“Love you,” Samantha’s father said.

“Love you guys too,” Samantha replied.

Later that day…

            Nick walked into the hospital and asked if there was a Samantha Schreiber there.

            “Yes we do she’s in room 207. That’s down the upstairs and the down the hall. The elevators are through that door to your left,” the receptionist said.

            “Thank you,” Nick replied and walked through the big light blue double door to the elevators, hit the up button, waited for the elevator to open, stepped inside the elevator to open, pressed the “2” button,  waited for the door to open again, found room 207, and knocked on the door.

            “Come in,” Samantha replied from inside the room, and Nick opened the door, stepped inside the room, and shut the door behind him. “Nick!”

            “Hey Sam. Gab told me where they took you, and I had to come visit you,” Nick said as he sat down on the side of her bed.

            “That’s so sweet of you. I missed you so much.”

            “I missed you too baby.”

            “Baby?”

            “Is ok for me to call you baby?”

            “Yes…it’s just no one has ever called me baby before except for my parents so yeah.”

            “Whew. That’s a relief. I started to think that I offended you.”

            “You could never offend me,” Samantha said as she sat up to kiss Nick.

 



© 2010 Becca*Type2012


Author's Note

Becca*Type2012
What did you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very romantic at the ending.
Loved it...Keep on goin'!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 31, 2010
Last Updated on April 5, 2010


Author

Becca*Type2012
Becca*Type2012

Baltimore, MD



About
Name: Rebecca Dove Age: 15 Hobbies: playng sports (bowling, volleyball, softball, and basketball) and writing Music: just about everything, but my favorite artist is Taylor Swift Aditional Info: a.. more..

Writing