Cover Blown

Cover Blown

A Chapter by Becca*Type2012
"

Nick and Samantha go to the mall, and something unexpected happens.

"

White Marsh Mall Friday Night

            Samantha walked through the entrance to the mall when she saw Nick waiting for her right inside the mall, and Nick immediately ran over to her and swept her up into a huge hug followed by a peck on the lips.“I missed you so much baby,” Samantha said after they broke away from the kiss.

            “I missed you to, but I’m so happy that you’re alright.”

            “Nick, I’m a strong girl I was going to be fine.”

            “Okay, so what do you want to do?”

            “I’m kinda hungry, so how about we get something to eat?”

            “Perfect, but what do you want?”

            “I don’t know what do you want?”

            “Um…there’s that new sushi place?”

            “Yeah that sounds good. I could go for a couple California rolls.”

            Nick and Samantha walked up to the sushi place, went up to the register, and Nick ordered two orders of California rolls, when Samantha reached in her purse to pay for her order of sushi Nick grabbed her hand, and said “No babe I got this.”

            “Nick, are you sure?”

            “Positive.”

            “Okay then, and thank you.”

            “No problem,” Nick said as he got his change from the cashier, and they stepped to the side and watched their sushi being made. Once their sushi was done they found they way to the nearest table, and sat down to eat their dinner. As soon as they sat down Samantha asked, “Is this they only sushi you eat or do you eat other kinds?”

            “Yeah basically. I haven’t really tried any other kinds, and I knida don’t want to because they have all kinds of weird stuff in them, you know?”

            “Yeah I know exactly what you mean that why I only eat California rolls. How was this week at school?”

            “Same ol’ same ol’ I suppose. It really sucked not seeing you around school.”

            “Awwww. That’s so sweet of you to say.” Before they knew it they both were done eating, so they threw their thrash away, left the food court, and started to walk around the mall. When they got to the pet store, Samantha stopped and said “Come on! Let’s go take a look at the cute little animals.”

            “But I’m allergic to those cute little animals.”

            “Okay never mind then. I don’t want you having an allergic reaction or something.”

            “We can go in, but I can’t stay in there for long because of my allergies and asthma.”

            “Okay,” Samantha replied and they walked in the pet store hand-in-hand. They passed the puppies and went straight to the hamsters. “Aren’t they so cute!” Samantha said.

            “I think they look like a bunch of fuzzy rats.”

            “Ah! I have a hamster, and they’re not rats they’re fuzzy buddies.”

            “Rats.”

            “Fuzzy buddies.”

            “Rats.”

            “Fuzzy buddies.”

            “Okay fine they’re fuzzy buddies.”

            “Thank you,” Samantha said as Nick began to cough, and he said “Sam, I can’t stay in here any longer.”

            “Okay baby.” When they left the pet store, Nick’s grandmother just left Lens Crafters from across the mall, and saw him and Samantha. Is that Nick with a Schreiber? she thought.



© 2010 Becca*Type2012


Author's Note

Becca*Type2012
Again an early update, but I don't think that you guys mind, so please review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

There was a few grammar problems, but this chapter was pretty nice.
lol, "fuzzy rats"

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 21, 2010
Last Updated on February 21, 2010


Author

Becca*Type2012
Becca*Type2012

Baltimore, MD



About
Name: Rebecca Dove Age: 15 Hobbies: playng sports (bowling, volleyball, softball, and basketball) and writing Music: just about everything, but my favorite artist is Taylor Swift Aditional Info: a.. more..

Writing