Reactions

Reactions

A Chapter by Becca*Type2012
"

Samantha's mother and father react completely different to Samantha's relation with Nick.

"

Samantha’s House Monday Afternoon

            “MOM!” Samantha turned around and screamed.

            “What are you doing and with a Wiley of all people!?”

            “Mom…he’s my boyfriend,” Samantha said very shyly.

            “WHAT!? A Wiley after what happened to Kim!”

            “But Mom…”

            “GET OUT!” Samantha’s mother screamed at Nick. He quickly grabbed his belongings and ran out back to his car, and drove home. After he left the room, Samantha’s mother continued to scream “Don’t you remember what happened to your sister!? Don’t you remember what they did to her!?”

            “Mom it’s been a whole year and it was an accident in the first place. Maybe if Kim wasn’t listening to her iPod maybe she wouldn’t have been killed.”

            “That’s it! I’ve heard enough! You’re never to see that boy again!”

            “BUT MOM I LOVE HIM!”

            Samantha’s mother broke down into tears and ran out of Samantha’s room, out of the house, and drove away.

            Samantha immediately pulled out her phone to text Nick, “Im nt allowed 2 c u nymore,” and immediately broke down and started to sob.

Nick’s House Monday Afternoon

            Nick had just parked his car in his garage when he heard his phone beep, and he read Samantha’s message, and responded with, “Baby…well think of a way out of this.” He walked into his house through the back door, and went straight up to his room, sat down on his bed and he heard his phone beep, “How r we gonna manage tht?” and replied “Idk sam idk.” Nick stared to finish up his homework, when he realized that Samantha never texted him back and he asked her, “Sam…r u ok?... baby I kno we can make it though this weve been through so much alrdy, and I kno we can do this. its just a bump in the road. i still love u.”

Samantha’s House Monday Night

            Samantha had cried herself to sleep, and woke up at 7:37 to her father saying, “Samantha where’s your mother, and why are you asleep at 7:30?”

            “Because Mom caught me making out with a Wiley this afternoon, and drove off, and by the way I was asleep because she told me that I couldn’t see him anymore, so I ended up crying myself to sleep.”

            “It’s okay Sam…I honestly never hated thy Wileys either. I always thought that car accident was exactly what it was an accident, so I just went along with what your mother wanted to keep her happy, and so that we would stay out of fights.”

            “So can you talk to mom about the whole ‘let’s hate the Wileys thing?”

            “Sure Sam.”

            “Thanks Dad. I love you.”

            “Love you too Sam,” Samantha’s father said and as soon as she left the room she picked up her phone to call Nick. She went to her text messages and hit “SEND” on her phone. It rand twice…

            “Hey Sam! I tried texting you, but you didn’t answer. Are you okay?” Nick said.

            “I was just really upset, but I’m fine now. Thanks for worrying about me, but you don’t have to.”

            “I do because I love you.”

            “Awww. That was really sweet of you.”

            “No problem baby.”

            “Well…I talked to my dad, and he said that he never really hated you, and he just went along with it because he was keeping my mother happy.”

            “So is he going to talk to your mom or something?”

            “Yup.”

            “Awesome! So we might not have as many problems staying together than I thought we would.”

            “Yeah. Well…I took a short nap. That’s why I didn’t answer your text.”

            “It’s ok babe sometime you just need to sleep it off.”

            Well what I was getting at was I fell asleep, so I didn’t get to finish my homework.”

            “Ok then. I’ll text you in the morning. I love you.”

            “Love you too,” Samantha responded as she hung up the phone and started doing her homework for the second time tonight.



© 2010 Becca*Type2012


Author's Note

Becca*Type2012
I'm so proud of myself because this chapter is slightly longer than my norm, so enjoy the longer chapter, and all reviews are accepted and appreciated. Thanks for reading. :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The chapter is very good. I like the conflict with the mother. Life isn't fair we feel sometime. I like the rest of the story. We do regret words spoken in a life. A very strong chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 11, 2010
Last Updated on April 11, 2010


Author

Becca*Type2012
Becca*Type2012

Baltimore, MD



About
Name: Rebecca Dove Age: 15 Hobbies: playng sports (bowling, volleyball, softball, and basketball) and writing Music: just about everything, but my favorite artist is Taylor Swift Aditional Info: a.. more..

Writing