Our Song

Our Song

A Chapter by Becca*Type2012
"

Nick and Samantha have a converstation through text messaging about their song.

"

Johns Hopkins Bayview Thursday Afternoon

            Nick knocked on Samantha’s door.

            “Come in,” Nick heard Samantha say from inside the room, so Nick opened the door walked over to her bed, sat down on the edge, and gave her a kiss.

            “Why hello to you to,” Samantha said after they pulled away from the kiss.

            “You feeling any better?” Nick asked.

            “Yes. Much! My parents finally gave me my phone when they can to visit me this morning, so now I can text you.”

            “Awesome! That means we can talk outside of seeing you.”

            “Oh yeah. I hope you don’t mind texting during school.”

            “For you not at all.”

            “Awwww. That was so sweet of you to say.”

            “I have to go now I have a lot of homework to do. I wish I could stay longer, but my parents will be wondering where I am anyway.”

            “It’s ok. I don’t want you to fail your test because of me,” Samantha said as she sat up and Nick leaned in and they shared a very passionate kiss.

Nick’s House Thursday Night

            Nick had just go done studying for his History test, and he checked his phone for the time. Nine twenty two. I hope Sam is still up. I really want to talk to her, Nick thought as he opened a new text message to Samantha and started to type “ Hey sam! I was just wonderin if u were still up b/c I rly want 2 tlk 2 u” and sent the message. I need music! Nick thought as he pushed play on his IPod, and just when “History in the Making” by Darius Rucker came on he heard his phone beep. He opened his phone to see a new message from Samantha that read “Yup. Im still up just listenin to my ipod. watcha up 2?” Nick hit reply and typed “Nm. just lying in bed listenin to my ipod” and hit “SEND.” He was just starting to think about Samantha and himself when his phone beeped again and he opened a message that said “Whatcha listenin 2?” he immediately texted back “History in the making darius rucker.” We kinda are “History in the Making” because of our families. We’re the first Wiley s and Schreibers to get along since the accident, Nick thought to himself and his phone beeped with another message from Samantha that read “OMG! So was i” Nick responded “Tht should be our song” and as soon as the message sent his IPod changed to “Thnks Fr Th Mmrs” by Fall Out Boy, but Nick changed it back to “History in the Making” and his phone beeped again with a message that said “Awwww! Thts so sweet! History in the making should def b our song. im getting kinda tired so ill txt u when I wake up. good nite ;-)” Nick responded with “Good nite. tlk 2 u in the morning.”



© 2010 Becca*Type2012


Author's Note

Becca*Type2012
I'm sorry this chapter was shorter than the usual, but I didn't know what else to put in it, so what did you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was short, but it was worth reading.
When they both text each other, maybe you can space out what they say in order to see more clearly they messages. (Just a thought)
But, this chapter was really good, can't wait for the next :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 7, 2010
Last Updated on February 7, 2010


Author

Becca*Type2012
Becca*Type2012

Baltimore, MD



About
Name: Rebecca Dove Age: 15 Hobbies: playng sports (bowling, volleyball, softball, and basketball) and writing Music: just about everything, but my favorite artist is Taylor Swift Aditional Info: a.. more..

Writing