Her Savior

Her Savior

A Chapter by RainDancer1997

 

 

 

 

 

    Serene immediately started to blush with embarrassment. Picking herself up and out of his strong arms she turned to glare at him.

 

   "You had no right to do that!" she raged, her long chestnut hair escaping from her bun. Sebastian stood up and dusted his jeans off before looking at her.

 

   "I just wanted to see a glimpse of what you were hiding," he admitted navy eyes willing her to understand.

 

   "Stay away from me," she growled turning on her heel to leave. He rushed forward and grabbed her pale arms. Stunned she stayed stiff to his touch.

 

   "We are linked Serene, and I won't leave you alone. Well, not until I figure out why this has happened. Believe me I don't like this anymore than you do, Vampyr," he told her growling the last word.

 

   "What are you gonna do once you figure this out, kill me," Serene hissed breaking his hands off her.

 

   "Good idea," he said with an evil grin. She whirled around and met his blue eyes with her own. Face to face they stood, neither of them moving, neither of them smiling. She could hear his heart beating-pumping blood. He leaned forward a bit, almost touching his lips to hers, but stopped half an inch there. Pulling back with a smile, he backed up three feet.

 

   "Don't play those games with me, vampyr. I have no feelings what so ever towards you. You just stunned me last night. I might be curious about your past, but a vampyr hunter never falls for his victims, never," he told her leaving her speechless. With one last look into her eyes he turned on his heel and walked away. She stood there watching him leave outa site.

 

   "B***h!" she yelled rage exploding inside her. She needed to blow off some anger rolling within her. She stormed back into her apartment, and pulled off her cloths. She replaced them with black skinny jeans and a red corset shirt. Putting a good bit of make up on, she curled her hair into huge spirals. Pulling on her black stilettoes, she raced out the door. She knew where to go to have fun.

 

   Darkness started to flood the street when she finally arrived at her destination. She passed under the "Get Wild" sign walking through the black steel doors. A Bouncer was waiting allowing certain people into the club. Once he saw her he smiled and waved her through. No one here would deny her anything she wants.

 

   The minute she walked into the club she noticed many nice looking guys wondering around. Colored lights lit up the pitch black room, and illuminated the outlines of sweaty body's thrusting here and there. Girls started to grind against the guys, and the guys danced with them, a big smile on their faces. Lust played in all of their eyes, and it disgusted Serene. The room smelt like sex and candy, and tasted like hell itself.

 

   Serene walked over to the marble bar, and took a seat on one of the red bar stools. After the bar tender got through serving the various drunks he walked over to her. He had blonde hair with streaks of gray here and there, brown chocolate eyes. The kind she hears can warm anyone's heart. Who ever said that lied to everyone, because nothing could warm her heart. Not even Satan himself. The man looked to be in his late forties, and she could see want written plainly in his eyes. Good for her, she thought.

 

   "What can I get for the lovely lady?" he asked never taking his eyes off her. Something about him seemed a bit off, but she dismissed it without another thought about it.

 

   "A Bloody Mary, please," she smiled flashing him her best smile.

 

   "It seems like your determined to get wasted," he said fixing her drink.

 

   "No," she told him.

 

   "No?" he questioned handing her the red poison.

 

   "I wanna get fucked up from hell up," she giggled compelling him with each word.

 

   "I get off in two minutes," he told her running his hands through his gray streaked hair, "would you like to dance with me?"

 

   "I would love to," she grinned downing the drink. A woman in her thirties took his place, and he exited the bar. Taking her hand he walked her out onto the dance floor. A dirty song started to pound out of the amps and speakers. The man stood behind Serene, and grabbed her hips making her grind against him hard. Soon they were lost among the other dancers in the huge crowd. She was beginning to feel wild, dangerous, and even sexy. He spun her around when the next song started and got her another drink, and another after that. Vampyr's don't get drunk easily, but she is pretty young and after the heavy drinks she started to feel crazy. Another song started and he gripped her butt and started to kiss her neck. Soon her legs were wrapped around his waist and they were kissing hard. She could feel him walking off the dance floor, and she heard a metal door open and shut. She took the chance and glanced around him, and noticed they were in an ally outside the bar. She smiled and returned her lips back to his. He pressed her against the dirty brick wall and kissed her harder and harder. She pulled back and noticed her teeth pulling out pricking her swollen lips. She felt him wrap his hands in her hair.

 

   He pulled hard and smashed her head against the wall. He let her hit the ground, but he didn't know she was a vampyr. Her head started to pound, and she remembered all the poison she had drunk. She tried to stand, but instantly fell back down.

 

   "You said you wanted to have fun, beautiful," the man laughed tracing her body with his fingers. He laid down on top of her and began pulling at her corset top. She tried fighting him off, but the poison made her weaker than she would've expected. He kissed her collar bone, and then she felt his body weight being pulled off her.

 

   "You damn f**k stick!" she heard from a familiar voice. She forced her eyes open and saw Sebastian holding the man up in the air yelling a couple more choice words. A smile rose on her face as she watched her savior.

 

   "Hey Sebastian," she giggled. Sebastian looked over at her with fury.

 

   "You slipped stuff in her drink didn't you!?" he yelled slamming the man against the wall twice. The man nodded and begged him not to kill him.

 

   "Go to hell!" Sebastian shouted grabbing the mans head and smashed it against the wall a couple times. Blood flew through the air splattering on each wall of the ally. Serene closed her eyes and started to fall asleep when she felt herself being lifted off the ground. She opened her eyes and came face to face with her blue eyed, black haired savior.

 

   "Thanks for saving me," she smiled kissing his chin.

 

   "I have a feeling I'll be doing this many times," he said rolling his eyes, "well, at least until I figure out what's going on with the linked thing." But something told her there was more to it.

 



© 2013 RainDancer1997


Author's Note

RainDancer1997
Ik its a little too grapic but I think its needed honestly. I hope yall like it though. Also a lesson for some girls!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Nothing wrong with a bit of graphic. It makes things a bit more gritty and places it more appealing to higher age groups, its depends on who your target audience is. I like how you slipped the lesson in about spiking, but you all of a sudden drop in the word poison (change poison because that stuff isn't, poison is for killing not paralysing, you could say its rohipnol or something) and it doesn't really sit right. It would probably be better if she could say she feels different, say that she can feel a strange substance moving through her that definitely isn't alcohol, kind of like her mind is going crazy but she cant feel or move her body the way she would want so she knows something is wrong. I just think that is she spots it and you wean it in slowly then it will create more tension and danger. But good stuff, you know I like this story

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Thanks so much for the ideas and for reading and commenting:) And im so happy you do like this story.. read more



Reviews

Nothing wrong with a bit of graphic. It makes things a bit more gritty and places it more appealing to higher age groups, its depends on who your target audience is. I like how you slipped the lesson in about spiking, but you all of a sudden drop in the word poison (change poison because that stuff isn't, poison is for killing not paralysing, you could say its rohipnol or something) and it doesn't really sit right. It would probably be better if she could say she feels different, say that she can feel a strange substance moving through her that definitely isn't alcohol, kind of like her mind is going crazy but she cant feel or move her body the way she would want so she knows something is wrong. I just think that is she spots it and you wean it in slowly then it will create more tension and danger. But good stuff, you know I like this story

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Thanks so much for the ideas and for reading and commenting:) And im so happy you do like this story.. read more
WOW, really nice! LOVE. IT.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Thanks for saving me," she smiled kissing his chin.


"I have a feeling I'll be doing this many times," he said rolling his eyes, "well, at least until I figure out what's going on with the linked thing." But something told her there was more to it.



great one again, liked it. a little violence at end be Sebastian ok as per the storyline, nothing as sort of induced forcibly but I was wondering why the bartender hit her when she was nearly out, then i remembered you had mentioned 'he seemed bit off', so he was a sort of psyche.

keep on the story, i am totally hooked to it :)
best wishes

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nothing more romantic than prince charming coming to the rescue. Enjoyed, RD.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Again...WOW!!
Whew, that was a close one.
I am intrigued by this "linked" thing. I don't remember ever reading or hearing a story where the vampire and the vampire hunter become "linked".
You have an amazing imagination!!

Keep it coming!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

I'm so ecstatic that you like it!!!:)
I really really enjoyed reading this. I wanna read more
will you read request me the whole story? Again,
Awesome write! Keep it up! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I liked the whole chapter! This was amazing, and I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! Lol. Can't wait for more!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

oh I really really really enjoyed this one the graphics was surely needed and this was really cute.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

⊰ℛℛ⊱
"Colored lights lit up the pitch black room, and illuminated the outlines of sweaty body's thrusting here and there. Girls started to grind against the guys, and the guys danced with them, a big smile on their faces. Lust played in all of their eyes."

Wow, what kinna clubs do you go to ? I've never seen that kind of action and I've been to all kinds of clubs, believe me when I say that.

As for the rescue, that's the mark of a true friend ! Minju -ahhm- yah, the last part was a bit graphic, eww. :O


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

10 Years Ago

I never consider a writer's age. There are -exceptions- sometimes which are revealed solely in their.. read more
RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Haha thanks for the advice, and no im not a partyer.
dw817

10 Years Ago

Well then let me offer some advice which I didn't follow myself. At a HOUSE party, WATCH who makes y.. read more
I really like it! The fact that it's graphic is not something that bothers me at all! I agree with you, it is needed in the story! Glad to see you back on here RainDancer1997! Thanks for sharing!

-CW

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

I'm glad to be back:)!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

476 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 7, 2013
Last Updated on September 7, 2013
Tags: Love, hate, linked, romance, poison, fiction, supernatural


Author

RainDancer1997
RainDancer1997

ragland, AL



About
I'm from a small town in Alabama and I love skateboards and any type of rock music. I love to talk to anyone, and I hope ya'll like my writings:)! MY fav music:) Sleeping with Sirens .. more..

Writing
Idk? Idk?

A Poem by RainDancer1997