Soul Mates from Hell!

Soul Mates from Hell!

A Chapter by RainDancer1997

   They walked up to the front door and Sebastian knocked gently. 

    "I'ma comin," a old irritated voice shouted. The door opened and an old woman about four foot with gray hair stood in the opening. She was wearing a grass green sun dress without shoes, and a huge straw hat hung just above her neon hazel eyes.         

    "Hello Miss Thistle," Sebastian said with a smile. 

    "You don't look like you've been eating any! And you smell like my stinky old turtle Harry!" Miss Thistle complained. Serene would just about bet anything that is mom was great friends with this woman. The way she looks at Sebastian tells it all. Plus what vampire can't detect this type of emotion. It's what they(she) thrives to stay away from! 

    "No, I promise I've been eating just fine. Plus, I'll take a shower before I leave today," Sebastian promised.
                          
    "Ok hunny, what are ya here fur antyways?" the old woman asked lifting the hat a little bit.

    "Serene and I are linked some how, and we need to know how and why. Then how to get it switched off," Sebastian explained.

    "Come in," she said opening the door for us to come in. The house smelled like cinnamon stixs and clover. Pictures of animals and tribal things hung on the walls. She led them into the kitchen where a weeping willow was growing through the dirt, rock floor. They all sat at the stone kitchen table, but she didn't grab any of her spells or formulas. 

    "Do you think you can make since of all this?" Sebastian question running his hand through his thick black hair.

    "Your souls are mixing. I can feel it in my bones," the old croon smiled. Serene's head felt heavy and her limbs felt like chunks of ice.

    "What do you mean?" Sebastian asked a confusion written in his baby blues.
 
    "It means we're meant to be, partners... soul mates," Serene barely choked out. Her blue eyes
 nearly turned cold, black dead. 
 
    "This isn't the time to play around," Sebastian laughed flipping his ebony bangs out of his baby blues. The old woman just starred at him with those huge neon hazel eyes.
 
    "I ain't a kidin," she told him seriously. Serene watched Sebastian's face turn egg shell white, and his eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head.
 
    "This isn't possible!" he said, " She's a vampire!" Miss Thistle winced at the word vampire, but didn't say or do anything else.
 
    "Now I know she's a vampire, but when your meant to be with someone you can't change it. Any one else you try to be with will never make you happy or satisfy you. There is a reason this young vampire is meant to be with you," she told him trying to explain.
 
    "I'm a slayer, she's a vampire. Someone had to of messed up!" he said still consumed with shock. Sweat was starting to bead across his brow, and a dark shadow started to wash over him.
 
    "Love is never a mistake," the woman said trying to soothe him.
 
    "I will never fall in love with that bloody vampire!" he shouted words full of venom. His words crashed into her like a tsunami. It stung a little, and she didn't know why. Rage started to build up inside of her begging to be let free. She just wasn't some regular vampire! She was queen of the jungle! The lioness of this pitiful world!
 
    "I'm a vampire, I don't want or need anyone's love!" Serene screamed standing up flipping the chair out from under her. Sebastian's face turned red, and he stood up too.
 
    "Child calm down," the woman said trying to soothe her now.
 
    "Get away!" Serene hissed at them both. She turned on her heels and was stalking to the door when hands grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall. When her chestnut hair moved out of her face she could see Sebastian's wild blue eyes staring into her own. She could feel his heart beating fast, and his warm hands on her cold flesh. Everything stilled and she couldn't break the eye lock he held her in.
 
   "Now that you two have calmed yur selves down," the old woman said from the stone table. Sebastian let go of her arms and slowly turned around to listen to Miss Thistle. Serene flipped her brown hair over her shoulders and took a step forward to stand beside Sebastian. The beast in her wanted to rip free and storm out of the house. Love isn't an option for someone like her. Though, a part of her she's never felt before was telling her to calm down and listen to what the old woman was trying to say.
 
   "Is there any way that we can break the bond?" Sebastian questioned a lot calmer.
 
   "People long ago believed that killing the other mate would break the bond, but what they found out was when they killed their mate they would eventually go insane and commit suicide," she answered.
 
   "So their is no way to break this bond?" Serene spoke up.
 
   "There is no way to break this bond, but if you were to move to separate sides of the earth I suppose the bond would weaken a bit," Miss Thistle explained. Serene and Sebastian looked at each other then looked back at the old woman.   
 
   "Thanks for all your help, and tell Mom I love her," Sebastian said as they left out the front door.
 
 
    *Two Hours Later*
 
 
  Serene gathered all her cloths into her old blue suitcase, and slammed it shut. Sebastian and her had decided on her moving to Romania, while he will move to Japan. She could feel the constant tugging inside of her wanting him. She hopes it will go away once they get farther away from each other. The taxi outside began to honk his horn signaling her need to hurry. She grab her suitcase and bags and walked out the front door. She frowned as they passed her old hunting grounds. The lioness is leaving her home, she thought helplessly.
 
   Serene frowned as she stepped onto the plane that would be landing in Romania in 7 hours. She took one more look at America before they took off. She took her seat beside a man with blonde hair and brown eyes. She could smell las Vegas and sex on him. She would love to trap him in her game of death. Her mind switched to thoughts of Sebastian and what he might be doing. She could clearly see his lovely blue eyes, ebony swishy hair, and sharp sexy features. Her mind replayed the event of him pushing her up against the wall. She didn't know what to think then only that she really wanted him to kiss her. Serene smiled at the stupid thought. If he would have she would have never left. Serene frowned as she realized that she might have actually cared about him in some sort of crazy way. Either way what done is done, and they will probably never see each other again. He is a vampire slayer, and she is a vampire. Fate was just trying to torment them... 
 
 
 
 
  


© 2013 RainDancer1997


Author's Note

RainDancer1997
This is the closest thing I could find to my witch.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

⊰ℛℛ⊱
Very nice ! I like when Miss Thistle says, "Love is never a mistake." And no, I don't think it is, although at times it can certainly feel like it.

This chapter was easy to follow and understand too.

Sometimes writers already know what is happening but they forget that their readers may just randomly choose a page. It is an effective writer that can inform the reader precisely what is happening even if they aren't familiar with the rest of the story - and you did that admirably in here, Shayla.

And wasn't it Melman The Giraffe that falls in love with Gloria, The Hippopotamus in Madagascar ? With that kinna skewing, anything is possible. :)
http://bit.ly/18D0DEB


Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

It is a really good story! You are a very talented young lady! Keep writing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Awweeee:-) thanks I appreciate that so much
Very good. I love that last paragraph and the inner confliction of weather she liked him or not.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh I love it a slayer and a vampire I love the concept of out of the ordinary loves!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love how they are soul mates. Also the old lady is funny. But I think its beautiful dark love how two people from different worlds are meant to be

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

⊰ℛℛ⊱
Very nice ! I like when Miss Thistle says, "Love is never a mistake." And no, I don't think it is, although at times it can certainly feel like it.

This chapter was easy to follow and understand too.

Sometimes writers already know what is happening but they forget that their readers may just randomly choose a page. It is an effective writer that can inform the reader precisely what is happening even if they aren't familiar with the rest of the story - and you did that admirably in here, Shayla.

And wasn't it Melman The Giraffe that falls in love with Gloria, The Hippopotamus in Madagascar ? With that kinna skewing, anything is possible. :)
http://bit.ly/18D0DEB


Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Nice to see you write again :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Thanks:) it feels nice to write again:)
I do love the witch!! She is exactly what I would think a real witch would be. She is wonderful!!
And I am intrigued by the idea that a slayer and a vampire could be soul mates. I'm very glad that Miss Thistle immediately dispensed with the idea of one of them killing the other...good work, Witch!!
I can't wait to read the rest of this story.

Only problem...there are still a lot of mechanical errors...spelling, grammar...stuff like that. You really need to work on those, because they do take away a bit from the story...and that's a shame because it is a first rate vampire story, worthy of Anne Rice herself...

Posted 10 Years Ago


RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

I'm so glad u like the the witch and I'm absolutely horrible at grammar, but I'm taking English next.. read more
Angel

10 Years Ago

The witch is perfect, Luv.
I'd love to see you be able to publish this one day...it belongs .. read more
RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Thanks so much:-) I'm actually gonna miner in English and major in nursing. Thanks for your encoura.. read more
i liked this part too, you wrote after a long time :)
nicely written though grammatical mistakes are there, it confuses at times, so double check :)
don't strain though for 'to err is human' :)

best wishes

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice write, though I do see some grammatical errors, such as "a old lady" when it should be "an old lady." or "step" when it should be "stepped" or little things like that. Otherwise, it's pretty alright, but there are a few other grammatical errors. ^-^

Posted 10 Years Ago


Your writing style and passion for writing gets me every time! Thank you

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

That makes me so happy to hear and no thank u for taking the time to read:-) your very much appreci.. read more
Stephon Parker

10 Years Ago

Anytime. I'm catching up on a lot of your work now
RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

I'm glad to hear that:-)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

570 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 16, 2013
Last Updated on November 29, 2013
Tags: Vampire, Vampire hunter, Vampire Slayer, Love, Romance, Soul Mates, Witch, Young, Old, Together


Author

RainDancer1997
RainDancer1997

ragland, AL



About
I'm from a small town in Alabama and I love skateboards and any type of rock music. I love to talk to anyone, and I hope ya'll like my writings:)! MY fav music:) Sleeping with Sirens .. more..

Writing
Idk? Idk?

A Poem by RainDancer1997



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..